Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 People who Piss you off the most and why? - Minitokyo

People who Piss you off the most and why?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Mine is my sister's dad. He calls all the time about the dumbest things for no reason. Its like leave me the hell alone. Also, old people who bother me at work, and dumb trainee punks that call me "dude" and "dog"

People who like 50 cent and little john
People who leach praise based on their child's proformence
People who think I am the time keepoer (master of knowing what time it is)
People who talk to me for no reason
People who dont know how to drive

Get a damn belt, learn how to speak english, and I am not a DOG

I guess I dont like alot of people but u only need to say 1 ok,
Thanks

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

LOL. I just have two pet peeves....
People who speak only Chinese in english CLASS.
People who are always Fake.

That't it. Interesting topic!

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Thank you very much, and I hate that too. Like I have people who work for me and they pretend not to know what I am saying. When I know damn well they understood every word

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Umm..... O.K?

People that are just an a$$ for no reason at all

Well yeah there you go. People that piss me off the most.

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

For me, its people who just dont try to do anything on their own, always trying to steal other peoples credit. Also included are people who brag/bitch all the time about nothing, and people who dont take anything seriously.

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Idiot pot head teenagers in my school and their clothes. Especially the way they wear their hats, tilted way back and all of their stupid, curly brown hair sticks out. gah!! I just want to shoot them all in the face.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

thats good try to add an actual person from your life if possible. If you cant use and anime or video game charecter u dont like

~Hellsing~

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

One of the punks in my school. He hasnt had a haircut at least 4 years. It wouldnt be so bad, but he hasnt showered since his last haircut either. I would take immense pleasure in tackling him and shaving him bald.

I dislike people who have little tolerance for others, e.g. homophobics. That's probably my main one, but I also dislike boys who can't hold their drink and decide to grope every girl in the general vicinity, and people who make promises only to break them.

I dislike ppl who you talk too once or twice and they keep talking to you and your like umm yeah thats great and all but plz i dont no you too well so plz leave me the hell alone!!!!

Hi all!!!

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Quote by ArucardsMaster
People who like 50 cent and little john
People who leach praise based on their child's proformence
People who think I am the time keepoer (master of knowing what time it is)
People who talk to me for no reasonPeople who dont know how to drive
Get a damn belt, learn how to speak english, and I am not a dog
i guess I dont like alot of people but u only need to say 1 ok,Thanks

hey I agree with you about the rappers, cocky parents, idiots who need driver's ed real bad and that stuff. whole-heartedly.

jocks, cheerleaders, people without backbones, and retarded underclassmen who have no respect for the upperclassmen piss me off most. at my high school, all the underclassmen except the class of 2006 disrespect the upperclassmen...I'm glad I'm graduating this year; I can finally get away from them.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

thanks much

~Hellsing~

people that lie about anything and everything and people who make stupid comments or things that could never happen and people who are annoying because they annoy me and i just want to say so many things to them but i cant because i am too nice

Lets see I really like this topic.

I hate people like my step dad, they go about making loud high pitched noises for no freaking reason and repeats what he is saying about 5 or 6 times. Also people that can't eat properly, sometimes bad enough to freaking slurp on a freaking hamburger and talk with the freaking hamburger in his mouth while chewing. Also the fact that people sit in front of a tv. all day and critisize how everyone else is when they are just a freaking annoying slob.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hmmm let's see

-ppl who like rap *cmon who cares about a song about a white t-shirt?* sry they only play rap at work T_T
-posers
-ppl who think they're all that, especially those who are younger than me!

Signature Image

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I second the poser notion, lol can't stand them either! grrrr >_<

Signature

People who always think that they are right and other beliefs are wrong from what they believe, or in other words closed minded people

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

People who annoy the hell out of me are (or a combination of certain if not ALL):
-Immature
-Narrow Minded
-Selfish
-Cocky
-Disrespectful
-Racist
-Sexist

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I really hate those people who act all high and mighty... and lie without blinking... it's only like after a really long time (and I mean years because I'm so naive) that I think to myself "omfk... that's bullcrap"... you get my point ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

ppl who are happy...ALL THE DAMN time! > . <

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

customers who come in and complain/yell about things like not being able to return things after 30days or (like today) trying to get $20 extra dollars for something from 5months ago when it was on special promotion. generally people who dont bother to read things in large print right there for them to (like the return policy on the back of their reciepts and in front of the registers)...yeah, i just back from a bad day at work ^^;

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

i hate people who are like, fake, you know? it's just rude and stupid. and i hate people who beg me for forgiveness after they did something that made somewhat of an impact on my life. it just makes me hate them more. >_< posers, too. ugh.

Signature

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

People who patronise other people but barely know what to do themselves.
People who can't/can't be bothered to spell properly.
Closeminded people. <--- they piss me off to hell!

Brownie the Cat

Quote by eXDream2K5hey I agree with you about the rappers, cocky parents, idiots who need driver's ed real bad and that stuff. whole-heartedly.
jocks, cheerleaders, people without backbones, and retarded underclassmen who have no respect for the upperclassmen piss me off most. at my high school, all the underclassmen except the class of 2006 disrespect the upperclassmen...I'm glad I'm graduating this year; I can finally get away from them.

I'm class of 06! |joy| 06 are upper classmen at my school already..

Quote by milklovrI dislike ppl who you talk too once or twice and they keep talking to you and your like umm yeah thats great and all but plz i dont no you too well so plz leave me the hell alone!!!!

Rofl yes I agree, esp when you don't know them that well. I also hate ppl with a huge ego all the time.. fortunately I don't see much of that around me. And what I hate the most.. people who argue with me when they know I'm right!! >.<

And jap wannabes suck too.. and it's only because japan came up with anime. Now they're obsessed with everything japanese >.< Stop pretending you're azn and stop using the japanese language when you barely know it damnit! To all those posers in general :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.