Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 People who Piss you off the most and why? - Minitokyo

People who Piss you off the most and why?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Quote by shinsengumiGoodness gracious. The amount of hate radiating from this thread is
such that it is almost tangible. Must we really be so negative? Why not
learn to be acceptant of others?

eep! ^_^' ......you're right shinsen-duude, why you gotta get to my conscience like that?

I must say it aggrevates me when people who aren't your boss try to act like it all the time. It's quite unfair that I cannot scream at them and not risk being fired. Man, that would be fun...
I cannot stand people who hate without knowing the other side (or at least doing their research first).

crap, im guilty of that last part, furby-duude :sweat:

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

My brother and Okaa san, everybody knows that. -almost evrybody-

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

I hate people that don't respect. People, property, anything.
On a lighter note, people who keep bugging you for your stuff.
"Can I use your eraser?"
"I'm using it. Besides, you have one right there."
"I like yours better."
-_- Get your own!
And that covers it! Luckily I have encountered only a few of those.

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Quote by lordfurbyI cannot stand people who hate without knowing the other side (or at
least doing their research first).

I couldnt agree more.

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Quote by lordfurbyI cannot stand people who hate without knowing the other side (or at least doing their research first).

For example, people who hate English dubs (without knowing that side). Prime example, hands down.

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

coworkers who try to get a better position by screwing other coworkers (happened to me too f*cking *ssholes, got to find another job)

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

me?:
* stupid-ass right-winged polititons (eg, John Howard)
* people who randomly ask me "how ya going?" while walking from a to b. (sorry, i know your trying to be nice, but i am always deep in thought while walking somewhere alone, so i dont like talking)
* people who call me a nerd (im a geek dammit, there _is_ a difference), and people who go on about me being a geek or nerd
* idoits who refuse to see my point of view, even tho I try to see theirs.
* people who dont STFU and rtfm.
* when people listen to country/western, pop, metal or crappy rap music
* thiefs and drug dealers
* bible bashers and other people who try to get you to follow their religion even tho I dont want to
* people who try to set restrictions on what I can do

thats about all I can think about atm, im sure theres a heap more too

Tsuna

Tsuna

-In A Whirlwind-

* stupid politicians
* spaztic n00bs that don't read the rules
* parents who let their kids scream in the middle of resturants
* people who think they can boss people around

... Yep, they all piss me off. :P

angstelf

angstelf

The antisocial

fakers. two-faced people. stereotypers.

Bring the violence, it's significant.

------------------------------

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

my annoying siblings...they kept bugging me while i was doing my work.......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Darky

Darky

Fallen Broken Angel Dark Mousy

I'm say my ex-friend Patrick Arnestad because he called me ugly and broke his promise to go to the dance with me... And he still talks to me as if he was stilll my friend! What an idoit! And I hate SatoshixDark pairing especially if Dark's on bottom. >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

I am broken.... I fell from heaven.... With my dark appearance.... I need your help... Cuz I'm Dark Mousy the fallen dark angel...

i hate ppl who make promises, n nvr fulfill it. that really piss me off, as it is jus like lieing someone. i feel being betrayed, but ill forgive him eventually.

http://img60.echo.cx/img60/494/signature3nb.jpg

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

people that think they know everything!
wannabes
and liars!

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

wow this is a pretty good thread

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

everyone and anyone thas stereo typical those peopelt hat suspect you to be like this just becaue the ones that are cose to you or look like oyu are i hate it

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

I don't like narrow minded people (ie. homophobics, racists, etc,) and people who lack common sense (I mean really, if the repair guy's got the Icee machine torn apart and is working on it do you really think you can get an icee?....grrr.... :angry:...sorry...the joys of working at a snack bar type thingy)

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

me? haha i just hate my god damn roommate.. which i did not choose to live with.. he moved in and I CANT MOVE OUT!~

man~! that overgrown dumbass just can't do any normal house work and acts like an tough asshole in school..

the worst of all!~ he treat me as some punk in school , yelling at me, calling me names, saying shit at me if HE disagrees with something i do..
THen at home.. HE JUST ACTS IF WE WERE friends AND HE understands ME>> MY ass!~

sorry~ got too excited

racists, sexists, and anyone who is terrably arrogant, and also people who are just flat out stupid and like it that way (for example if i'm in a restaurant eating a meal, reading a book, and trying to frelax, and then the waitress asks me 'what you reading for?' kinda thing).

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I don't think anyone has said suck ups. I can't stand those little weasles that are always like "yes sir" and they are such a suck up.

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Meteorain

Meteorain

Celestial Judgement

Rapists and Pedo's. Sorry but those people need to have the living shit beaten out of them. I cannot stand them, the piss me off to no end. Idiots (those you don't wish to learn) aswell, because their stupidity is beyong belief, and their just plain annoying

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

^Nice name (FF7 limit break. Nice with the avy to go with it.)

But he's right What else hasn't been Included?

~Hellsing~

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

People who believe everything they see or hear on the news or online without first looking into the facts.

I am invincible!

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.