Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 People who Piss you off the most and why? - Minitokyo

People who Piss you off the most and why?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

The people who invented Gold Bond.

That crap is supposed to cool , right? Like the commerical said , right? Well I poured that crap down my pants into my nuts. That crap didn't cool at all. In fact it totally uncooled.

Not cool , dude. not cool at all.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

alright, I'm changing my answer to "people who talk entirely too much publicly about their testicles".

I am invincible!

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by BorisGrishenkoalright, I'm changing my answer to "people who talk entirely too much publicly about their testicles".

Seconded. Ugh...

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Quote by Kuzain

Quote by BorisGrishenkoalright, I'm changing my answer to "people who talk entirely too much publicly about their testicles".

Seconded. Ugh...

third..bleah

jeez, can't take a joke.

P.S. what's a "seconded". Guess I'll change mines to those who don't use spell check :)

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

EW, lindsey lohan because 'everyone' according to the media says she has the perfect breasts. we all know that's a complete lie and im convinced their fake. all celebreties PISS me off. [die xxx]

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Quote by sogmasta

Quote by Kuzain

Seconded. Ugh...

third..bleahjeez, can't take a joke.
p.s. what's a "seconded". Guess I'll change mines to those who don't use spell check :)

I didn't even think of that one so 4th and throw my brother on the list

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by sogmasta

Quote by Kuzain

Seconded. Ugh...

third..bleah

jeez, can't take a joke.

p.s. what's a "seconded". Guess I'll change mines to those who don't use spell check :)

It sounds too strange to simply say "second" so I added the "ed" and if a lack of proper spelling pisses you off the most, you'd have to add the entire North American continent to your list. No one here spells properly and that's part of what makes English unique.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

I hate my principal at my high school, she is like a dictator and trys to make everything hard on us students. It really gets me angry with our school assemblies that have nothing to do with school. And Last but not least people that walk too slow at school, talking to whomever and stopping right in front of you, gets on my nerves real quickly.

konekopanda

Ninja Pirate

right now i'm having a problem with a couple of my...well what were my friends who decided to do something totally stupid and betray me. they both go and rub it in my face too and make it obvious to others around them. what's worse is it's so annoying seeing them around and it makes me sick whenever i look at them. i can hardly even hang around my other friends becuz of them tho just cuz it's so awkward and i rather not even hear their voices or see their faces. what's worse is that my best friends thinks it's o' so fine for them to be like that and that I'M wrong, but all i say is that she's never been in my position and thus doesn't understand at all....

Will the rain ever stop?

Besa

Abyss

Whoaa,I have a list of people X__x
one of them is my friend and she's so loud and all genki that really pisses
me off .

Signature Image

people who lie and cheat on their spouses. If don't want to be with that person then leave them, don't cheat.

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

People who piss me off the most are copycats, show-offs, snobby-people, braggers, and....that's about it ^_^

Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.