Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT original anime rpg - Minitokyo

MT original anime rpg

page 1 of 1 16 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Using Video games and anime we are going to make a story for an rpg. The first person will put the sceen then the next will put the person, then they saywhat happens or what they say.
Feel free to double up on this. Example. put the place and charecter that this happens to.
Try to be series, I really think this will be a lot of fun if we all try. Use anime Charecters and video charecter's and try to keep their personalitys the same so we can identify with them.

SAY THEIR NAME AND WERE THEY ARE FROM!!!

I'll start with
In the earily morning Cloud (ff7) wakes up to the sound of an airship flying outside of his frends' house. His frend jubei (ninja scroll) askes him "what the hell is going on". Then Cloud sees 3 people on the airship 2 of which he has never seen before. They are .....

(Next person give 3 names but one of them has to be in ff7)

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

One was Tifa, who was the one he recognized.. the others were Tidus from FFX, and kos-mos from Xenosaga. Tifa, who met the other two before, introduced them to Cloud.

(This seems interesting.. do you have a story planned for this RPG? or is everyone going to contribute their ideas)

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I have a basic idea of what to do if it goes bad but really its an everyone effert we need knowlegable people. KEEP IT serious, dont say things like selphie slaps saras victoria in the face with a fish and dances away in tight leather.

Keep their charecteristics the same. Say things they say and do. Get people to partisapate, we will need more people, ok. Thank you

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Glad theres finally a serious RP here at MT.. but since this is the spam lounge after all, i dunno how long that seriousness will last. But im happy to be part of it, ill try to keep it interesting without doing anything stupid.. so please, feel free to continue the plot while others find this topic.

Signature Image

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

With the airship landed the pilot (ff7 cid) Walks into the small hut that is the ninja Jubei's home. He sits down after removeing his goggles and askes his host "how about something to eat for the working man eh?"Jubei then replys....

~Hellsing~

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

"Sure, all i got are some chocobo burgers (sorry couldnt think of any thing else) from yesterday," Jubei said, walking into the kitchen to fetch them. Tifa and the others walked into the hut soon afterwards, just when Jubei got back with the food, noticing the others as he walked through the kitchen doors..

"You got a whole crew.. so Cid, you guys are on a mission i assume?" He asks, putting the food on the table. "Would you guys want any drinks?"

"A water would be fine," Tifa said, the others said they wanted the same. Jubei nodded, and went back into the kitchen..

(dun know much about Jubei, never played ninja scrolls.. tell me if im messing up his personality bad)

Signature Image

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

(Its ok, he is fine)

After their lunch of chocobo burgers made by the ninja Jubei, Cloud asks Cid why he is there. Seeing him and Tifa bring back memories of a time when life wasn't as easy going as it is now. Cid then says "we have a bit of a problem in balamb."

~Hellsing~

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

"..im going to need you and everyone else to help us stop this evil," Cid said, not wanting to say too much just yet. "Whats the problem?" Tidus asked all of a sudden, not having said anything til now. "You'll see soon enough," was Cids reply, Tidus understood.

"The meal was great," Tifa said to Jubei, as everyone got up. Cloud walked with Cid to the back, while everyone else was enjoying their desserts.

"So really, what is this problem?" He asked.

Signature Image

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Cid then begins to tell cloud "It seems there is a problem in balamb." "How do you know this" Cloud asks.

~Hellsing~

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

Cid then explains, "Vanilla (from Galaxy Angel) sent me a message stating that while praying she had a vision of a great disturbance in balamb, she wished me to gather friends and confront the evil since she had to be elsewhere in the galaxy."

[how's that? I dunno... ^_^; It's my first time!]

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

(Great)

~Hellsing~

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

[good post]

Cid continued... "We'll get more details once we head back to headquarters, now that the ship is refueled we should be taking off soon," Cid said, walking back to room everyone esle was in. Cloud was wondering what Head Quarters Cid could have possibily been talking about, he just shrugged and followed Cid.

"Its getting late, we're going to have to take off soon," Cid said to Jubei, and so he replied--

Signature Image

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

"It seems there is an evil being there that is said to be invincible" Cid goes on "His name is Arucard (hellsing) and he is a vampire." Cloud then says "we have delt with giant beasts that breathe fire (ff series Ifrit) and evil genius' with super hacking abilitys (ghost in the shell) why the hell should we care about a vampire?" Cid says "We'll talk later but now we need to go get help there are many evil things we have to face ahead of us." then they both walk inside and sit down to a very worried looking Tifa lockheart.

~Hellsing~

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

"Whats wrong with you?" Cloud asks to Tifa, her worried expression just faded away after cloud spoke. "Oh its nothing, dont worry about it," She replied, obviously hiding something. Cloud was wondering if she knew about Arucard. "Shouldnt we get to work then?" Tifa asked to Cid.

Signature Image

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

"Definately, we've got a lot of work to do," Cid replied. Tifa turned around and began working. Cid paused and stared at her while leaving the room, shrugged, and left to inform the others. When he left, Tifa sighed. "Well maybe if I keep working it will take my mind off of those terrible nightmares I have been having. They seem so real, but what if they come true? Nah, Shake it off Girl! It's just stress." Tifa continues to check on the ship and update the systems. She is just about finished when Cid returns.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Cloud anouces to the group of peolpe at the table "We need to go to Shinjuku to find someone." Kos mos askes "Who is this person" Cloud then ansers "dont worry about it" following his word they all go into the airship to go to this place cloud didnt specify.

~Hellsing~

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.