Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you want to do in your lifetime? - Minitokyo

What do you want to do in your lifetime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i saw just thinking about random things...then i started thinking...
what would i want to finish in my lifetime....
i thought that it was a good idea for a thread, so here it is ^_^

i would like to do a lot of things but the thing i want to do most is to go to Japan for a year
that's just one thing off the top of my head though...

travel the world and beyond. then play each and every videogame made.

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

become a registered nurse and work with "Doctors Beyond Borders"(i think thats what its called.... ^_^' ) all around the world

Cadi

Cadi

True

Become a lawyer or a sucessful bussiness personal. I want to earn big bucks XD And the time and money to travel to where ever I wish...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

i would like to meet tyra banks, help all of my family so they wont have to worry about money, and find that special sombody :)

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I want to have my own island within my lifetime, well I got it all plan out, first I need to make lots of money, then I need to bribe a third world country dicator to allow me to take over one of his island or isolated land. :D Hey it is my dream, if I am going to dream, I will dream big. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

-Get published
-Get to have my published (or not) work turned into an anime
-Get married
-Have a couple of kids
-Die with a smile instead of an absent look

Work for squere-enix or nintendo.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

gosh, i really want to be a good teacher...i hope someday i'll have at least one student who'll come back to me and say, "wow, you really challenged me and made me think. you helped inspire me to do something important with my life."
i know it's a far fetched dream, but that's why i want to become a teacher...i feel adults are not always on the students' side and i want to be their advocate...to make them feel they're important in our society and will be our future leaders when i'm old and gray :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I want to do make something so amazing, that people will be thinking of it long after im gone.. i dunno what it is i want to make, a game? a book? an anime? No matter which one, it'll take a lotta work and practice to be able to make one that people will remember.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

BAHellzSlayer

BAHellzSlayer

GummyBear'sLoVeR

i want to become a cartoonest, or a chef because i like to cook and i like to draw. i would post some pics but i dont have a scaner so until then i will try to post some for you guys to see (^_^) ($_$) lol!!

img src="http://images.quizilla.com/R/RaeChan/1059215447_EyeQuizRed.gif" border="0" alt="To Be Edited"><br>Red! Your eyes are red! You're a very distant<br>person, and you tend to hunger for power. In a<br>Manga, you'd be the sexy evil villan. Nothing<br>wrong with that, although you may want to think<br>about toning down the killing.
<br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/RaeChan/quizzes/What%20Color%20Are%20Your%20Anime%20Eyes%3F/"> <font size="-1">What Color Are Your Anime Eyes?</font></a><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

Have fun in the military, make my way into a government agency, marry my dearly beloved, and have a really, really nice house.

I want to travel around the world and see everything. That way I would feel like I have seen the whole world.

I want to have a memorable death

Signature Image

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

I want to be a manga-ka^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i want be remembered for doing something stupid

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

I want to be happy. I want to visit other countries, experience the world, and contribute to a major scientific breakthrough. I want to truly fall in love with somone and have them love me back the same.

Thanks for the thread. I find that people really like sharing their hopes and dreams and this is a great spot for it! XD

I honestly don't care what I become. I just want to make a positive impact on the world whether directly or indirectly and keep doing it because who cares that you're just another person on this over-populated planet? So make them care. Support those who don't have what you have. Not only should they have an equal chance at life but showing that you care about other people can go a long way. ^___^

Just have a good career, I don't have any clear plans yet.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I just want to have a peaceful life with no disruptions, and go out in a very flashy way.

Signature

bayumi

bayumi

like...i want to learn how to fly again and
live happily with my family :)

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

i want to fight against corruption in any way possible for a better world

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

onyhow

Survivor...

I want to make the world to be a better place.

The only thing I can think of is that I want to have children.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.