Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you want to do in your lifetime? - Minitokyo

What do you want to do in your lifetime?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

The only thing I can think of atm is to finish uni with a credit average so I can be eligable for the scholarship I will need to spend my 4th year studying over in Japan. After that it would definatly be a nice paid job in the media industry translating anime/manga/movies etc

A huge wardrobe to look forward to everyday. XD

And I'd also like to be wealthy enough to set up a large charity foundation after I die. It's always something worthwhile about creating something that would make living easier.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Tsuki-A

Ruler Of A Small Universe

Travel the world, sky dive, be the director or something for big blockbuster movies, own a huge company with a huge tower as the main building o_O

Current Quote: "Bit by bit the rock breaks into millions and millions of grains of sand"

------------

Signature

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

die in peace... :(

not to worry about what i want to do, just enjoy it as it comes. not to think of the meaning of life or what's in store; the fact that we're all, in actuality, lonely people.

to spend my life with the great ppl on MT :)

I want to live down the path of no regrets. That's what I desire the most.

Signature

i would love to travel all over the world and see different countries and cultures

Psychocouak

Enjoy!

I would like to become programmer, to have a splendid wife in my eyes and two children, a boy and a girl.
If not not to be in the need seems a good departure for the future!

Enjoy the life <======||======> http://a.daisuke.free.fr
Forgive my english ^^
Signature
[French-Tribu]

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I would want to go to Japan for a vacation. And mabey work there as an animater and make good animes for all teens to watch.

Signature Image

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

i want to accomplish whaterver it is that ppl say i cannot do, give em teh ol' smack in the face...haha.

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

i wanna be free from all the confinements society throws at me

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Go to Japan to see the sights and have a conversation with a beautiful Japanese girl.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

I want to go to Japan, meet all of my fav mangakas and wearing cute kimono.

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

lizzie wanna go on a anime shopping spree in japan XD and and meet tamaki nami .. oo .. it'd be nice if lizzie could be her dancer XD joking XD that's impossible T_T oo .. lizzie wanna meet akira ishida too >.< and lizzie wanna sing for an anime theme !! XD

don't listen to lizzie .. she's psycho >.<

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.