Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which one of the 7 deadly sins do you consider yourself as? - Minitokyo

Which one of the 7 deadly sins do you consider yourself as?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Rusty15

Ultimate FMA and FF7 fan.

Wrath/Anger , Lust and Greed

Im a 15 year old Guy Called Rusty. I Like to play Video games, work out, Read Manga's and Watch Anime's, and hang out with my Hometown Girlfriend. My fave Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Megas XLR, beyblade and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. If you Share any of the hobbies (cept my Girlfriend XD) Feel free to add me to your buddy list, or send me an Email, or whatever.

~ Rusty.

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I have been told i am wrath, apparantly i can get really violent if i want to

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

lust... hahaha

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

I would be Pride and a lil bit of envy with a touch of lust, ^_~

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Sloth and, occasionally, pride. God, I'm lazy until someone insults me.

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

wow jee.....sloth big time i mean BIG TIME...well sort of big time. im willing to work for my stuff like if i wanna do it for my own personal gain, but if someone asked me to do any for af labor it could be as easy as giving someone a pencil, u might as well be asking a wall cause uh..im not doin it

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

lol.. me?
Envy most of the time... with a mixture of Pride + Greed with a touch of Sloth, Lust and Wrath... but never Gluttony x_x lol

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.