Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 after the last breathe - Minitokyo

after the last breathe

page 1 of 1 12 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

if you died before you got old, like a car reck or something. who would attend your funeral, what would they say about you and they what they thought of you.

Signature Image

hmm...If I died young I guess only my family, some neighbours and a few close family friends would attend...as to what they would say...all good things I'm sure...despite all of my bad faults my family loves me to bits....they'd be absolutely devestated....the neighbours/close family friends would no doubt in all probability say good things but as to what they'd think, I don't think my death would really make an impact or devestate them in any way...they might feel a little bit of sorrow at my passing but that's it...I wouldn't be offended by their atittude because they didn't really know who I really was in the first place...

ViN

I really dont care. that is not that big deal the important thing is the person you are at the moment of your dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope is one of the bests hidden secrets of this life never loose it

Well first of all I wcpect all my e-pals to come a long to my funeral. I will be wearing a mask so you may never ever know my true identity. In reality though I think a few friends from school as well as most all of my family would come out here I would imagine. What they might say..... well I really can't think of anything that they would say to something like that.

my family and friends.
my friends will say something along the lines of...Hell I hope he's enjoying some peace time now! my family will probably be wondering what the hell happened.
No coffin, cremation all the way! No way I'm getting crumps all over my suit.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Hmm... my friends and family would definitely be present. I think there would be a lot of sadness and people would be saying how much they would miss me. I think also that my friends would be saying that at least I would be at peace and with our Saviour.

Quote by DMNYmy family and friends.
my friends will say something along the lines of...Hell I hope he's enjoying some peace time now! my family will probably be wondering what the hell happened.
No coffin, cremation all the way! No way I'm getting crumps all over my suit.

LOL! Crumbs all over suit!

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, if I die now, no one would be crying for me or anything. Instead, I think a bunch of people would be happy because for a 16 year old, i have a lot of enermies.
They can all go laugh or party or something, but i would really hate it if they acted like they cared about me. Whenever someone in the school died, everyone acted so sad, but the truth is that most of us don't even cared. I hate people who are acting different just because a person is dead. One should always express oneself truely, and not put on a face just because of some stupid events that doesn't even involve them.

Signature

Quote by thelunarmage

Quote by DMNY
No coffin, cremation all the way! No way I'm getting crumps all over my
suit.

LOL! Crumbs all over suit!

You got it man ;) and btw...you cant never be too old for this s***

Quote by RainOfStarsWell, if I die now, no one would be crying for me or anything. Instead, I think a bunch of people would be happy because for a 16 year old, i have a lot of enermies.
They can all go laugh or party or something, but i would really hate it if they acted like they cared about me. Whenever someone in the school died, everyone acted so sad, but the truth is that most of us don't even cared. I hate people who are acting different just because a person is dead. One should always express oneself truely, and not put on a face just because of some stupid events that doesn't even involve them.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Some football-player died during my high-school years and everybody was soooo sad ~_~ Even the people that didn't know the guy. Two days later, another student died (who wasn't an athlete) and the school didn't even announce it over the loudspeakers -_-

Anyway, I think my friends and family would attend my funeral. They should, anyway XD Hopefully they'll say positive stuff about me but that's up to them, really.

Be Free and Masturbate

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by dutchforce Yeah, I know what you mean. Some football-player died during my high-school years and everybody was soooo sad ~_~ Even the people that didn't know the guy. Two days later, another student died (who wasn't an athlete) and the school didn't even announce it over the loudspeakers -_-
Anyway, I think my friends and family would attend my funeral. They should, anyway XD Hopefully they'll say positive stuff about me but that's up to them, really.

People are so superficial about death. They think it all has to be sad, and it is not appropriate to show their true feeling.

To say the truth, I think death should be cerebrated. They are release from the burden of life, and there is one less mouth to feed in our over-populated world. Furthermore, if you are a christian, you should be happy that they are going to heaven and have a party for them^^.

Signature

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

I don't think that many people would miss me...

Seriously.

I dont really care what is said as long as there is a party. I have told all of my friends and family that I wanted them to celebrate my life not death.

I just hope that they will listen to me and do the party.

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.