Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat is ur fav racing game? Survey! - Minitokyo

wat is ur fav racing game? Survey!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

wat is ur fav racing game ..??
Grand Turismo ver.. 1/2/3/4
NFS Underground 1/2
Midnight club 1/2/3
Juiced
Burnout 1/2/3
select ur fav ... or is there another racing product i hav mentioned dat is better for u ?
and please select ur fav versions from the slashes.. ^-^

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Don't really play racing games that muich XD.
But need for speed prob.

other game can be like Initial D?
just a suggetsion ^_^

AngryDragon

All Kills No Frills

NFSU because it easily rides the line between ridiculous and serious. I also like the crazy sci-fi racers like extreme-g and f-zero.

Signature

Evil is relative, Annalist. You can't hang a sign on it. You can't touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.
- The Black Company, First Novel

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

i choose nFs Underground2 i luv da game n i like GT4 too but havnt had dat much chance 2 play .. the customization part is freakin cool as i am a customization freak..^-^' i enjoy most games .. i like GT and midnight club as the nxt bst sub fr NFS undrground but fr now Undrground is ma fav ^-^[img]null[/img]http://img170.echo.cx/img170/4131/nfsu2039iz.jpg

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

well i'm not really into racing games but i just played few like m....grand turismo! thats my vote! :D

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

faiz138

faiz138

Live Free

well i played GT alot, i think GT is my Fav

the gt series is the best games ever. I loved the third game havn't played nr 4 but I have heard that it's the best racing game ever!!

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

i hav seen the gt 4 game n it rocks out loud in grafiX but i havnt playd it .. so i don no abt gameplay

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Gotta be Gran Turismo. My friend and I played it for ages ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Burnout, just because straight racing doesn't appeal to me all that much. I'm a big fan of explosions. Just wondering, though, why wasn't Mario Kart included?

"It is especially important to encourage unorthodox thinking when the situation is critical: At such moments every new word and fresh thought is more precious than gold. Indeed, people must not be deprived of the right to think their own thoughts. "

-Boris Yeltsin

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

Quote by viktorvonrussiaBurnout, just because straight racing doesn't appeal to me all that
much. I'm a big fan of explosions. Just wondering, though, why wasn't
Mario Kart included?

wat to do the poll options stockd out.. datz y i told 2 write othr favs 2

Okoru

Title? what's that?

GT4 is awesome, so is GT3, but in my opinion they're too hard for the casual gamer who wants to race. Therefore, my choice is nfsu2. The things you can do in the game are rediculous. (Anybody take a 180 degree hairpin turn @ 70mph? :P)

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I'd have to choose nfsu because I like the feature of modding your cars, :D and I don't mind GT4, very nice graphics. :)

Signature

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

well i don't play racing games that much but i like nfs underground

if it come 2 moding it's NFS if its real racing it's GT4 and i like both

Granturismo, of course

Signature

Not in the list.
My favorite racing game is that made by namco --> ridge racer, rage racer.

neruson

neruson

( ^_^ ) weeee

the one i really like is nfsu2, but i also like GT4. I think nfsu2 brings more adrenaline XD

" i can't express my feelings... only my pencil can do that for me..."
Signature Image

Gran Turismo is my favorite its the best racing game except for the fact that your car doesnt get any damage even when your crashing into the wall at 150mph lol

Signature
thanks to kawaii-chicken

xtigy

xtigy

The Lonely Wanderer

Granturismo all the wayyyy..... :D

Okoru

Title? what's that?

Quote by MasterjegoGran Turismo is my favorite its the best racing game except for the
fact that your car doesnt get any damage even when your crashing into
the wall at 150mph lol

In nfsu2 I hit other cars going opposite directions from me when I'm going over 200mph... :x

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

yay .. NFS is on the winning streak.. but we don no yet... thee might be more ^-^

Wipeout from PS1 was probably one of the most entertaining racers, if I can iclude that in this category. I always like things that are a little more unconvetional, and Wipout 1+2 were just that. They felt fast and even a little dreamlike,(at least when I started to bank turns perfectly, thus flowing into the Zen of video gaming.) I also dug the soundtrack, which at the time was one of the first video games to incorporate know musical artists.(Chemical Brothers and Prodigy come to mind) I'm not saying they are the best racers but they were the most fun to play for me.
And in 2nd place- Jet Moto (again a rather unconventional "racer")

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

It is not in the list.
It's Sega's Outrun. It is actually the only racing game I like XD

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.