Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever fell in love with an anime/manga character? - Minitokyo

Ever fell in love with an anime/manga character?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

First of all, if there is a similar thread I'm sorry.
I was seeing all these threads on MT about whose your favorite anime female/male character... and so and so, I was just wondering have any one of you MTers ever fall in love with an anime/manga character or even came close to loving one? and this hasn't happen to me but I'll not say it won't. :)

Signature

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

How about all the girls from Love Hina? ^^

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

Came frighteningly close to - Misato from Evangelion.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

bebakiki

how bout those characters in inuyasha?

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

came lil obsessd over pilotgirl in area 88 ^-^' cant admit it cant happn to som1

bebakiki

just cant stop loving anime=p

kagomedemon

kagomedemon

Edward Elric's wife

edward elric edward elric edward elric!!!!!!! ^ _ ^

i'm reallllllyyyyy obsessed AND in love with him. At a con, all i bought was edward elric stuff. ^ ^

I would have to say that I feel in love With Natsuki from Mai-Hime. She's so perfect!

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

lolz, duh!! Of course I have. XD Not saying which character(s) but anime is something that can portray such realism through animation and so I think it's quite easy to be in love with a character. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

Hmm..ya..but i have Too many anime/manga chara that i fall in love b4 -_- too many!!!!

It's not that I fall in love with that character but thinking that I might find someone like him in reality will be the best part of living=)

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

it might happen... anime are created ppl.. so there's a chance that some of them are perfect ppl... hahaha... so when ppl are tired in love of real ppl, they switch to anime? who knows.. =P i nvr love them.. like them of course,, hehe.. they're cute..

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

Ran Fujimiya in Weiss Kreuz ^_^'

Signature

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

lucy from elfenlied she is so cute >_<

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

fall in love with an anime figure no thx
i have my fillings under control and i wonder if there is something like love that i can fill to someone XD
naja can hapen, never hapend

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I don't know... but I have to say that dating a girl that would be like Hinata from 'Naruto'... I don't know, I'd like to try it ;)

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

More than once...(- -'),

Tendou Kasumi (ranma 1/2)
Belldandy (Ah! my goddess)
Otohime Mutsumi, Maehara Shinobu, Aoyama Motoko (love hina)
Shirayuki, Mamoru, Rinrin, Chikage (sister princess)
Midori (midori no hibi)
Princess Subaru (.hack//SIGN)
Rin (maburaho)
Futaba (green green)
Sawachika Eri, Tsukamoto Yakumo (school rumble)
Kanna (air)

etc.

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

Haha....what kind of otaku hasn`t....
I`ve had too many anime obsessions to count, but the most recent would have to be Lunamaria from Gundam SEED destiny. Mmmmmm...

Mayuna

Mayuna

Nounashi no Gonbe

I'm in love with Howl from Howl's Moving Castle XD But there are many more characters I'm in love with....too much

If love was like oxygen, I'd be dead.

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

From the very first, i always liked Ayanami Rei (dunno if i can call that 'love') cuz she's sooooo cute and it will always be her. T_T (Falling in love with anime character sure is troublesome cuz you know you can't have 'em just for yourself) Oh, yeah there's another one that i really like: Arcueid Brunestud, ah... is soooo beautiful (Jeez, now I' a two-timer T_T, and i think the number will just increasing, told you it's depressing)

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

Yes there are a lot of characters I fell in love with. Currently hooked on Winry Rockbell from Full Metal Alchemist and Triela from Gunslinger Girl.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

vanilla-h

vanilla-h

REALM OF SOMTHING-OR-OTHER!

I love Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi.

Ah... fangboy...

br3nna

The Orange One.

Hmm... how about Kenshin? t.t... Yes, it's quite sad, I do start having feelings for anime characters... XD!

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

well I am proud to say that I have fallen for sasuke-kun from naruto I mean look at him he's gorgeous I fell inlove the first time I saw him he is so freakin hot :D he is the cutest guy ever to exist

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.