Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Would Ur Life Be Without Games, Movies Or Electronics? - Minitokyo

What Would Ur Life Be Without Games, Movies Or Electronics?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

What Would Ur Life Be Without Games Movies Or Electronics??
Do U Hev Eni betta Thins To Do In Life?? Otha Than Electronics??
First Thins First..... My Life Will B Much, Much More Boring Tho It Will B More Good For My Health Lolz

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Quote by acid-awakeningMy Life Will B Much, Much More Boring Tho It Will B More Good For My Health Lolz

Stole the words outta my mouth.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

life certainly would be boring.....................................................................(...) WAr and other bad stuff wouldn't of happend.
o well that is how life is...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

it would been very boring. becuse it was so boring you would have start working with school.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Actually, maybe it would be a good thing if they didn't exist because, then, I wouldn't procrastinate so much! ^_^' But then again, we need these things in life to keep us entertained so that we don't die of boredom. lolz. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'd be definitely bored but I'll fine something to replace it like reading, playing sports, more socializing, taking photography etc.

But fortunately what you said will not happen to me. :)

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

My life will be boring if they didn't exist..already my life is like so boring, lucky anime and manga exist if not i will be hanging myself cuz of boredom...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think I would have a lot more time to read, and to write. My drawing would also improve greatly in a few weeks. Oh well, perhaps someday I will try to do it all, but maybe not.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

If there weren't electronics... my allergy would peak cuz there would be no vacuum cleaner... oh... flunk... think about the cleaning >.< urgg... yuck... >.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Hmmm my life would be pretty dull if all those things didn't exsist.

I do go out every now and then but I spend a lot of time watching anime and playing video games. Without these things I would have to turn to other stuff I like to do (like reading) and I don't have enough of those to keep myself entertained all day.

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

I'd die of boredom if I didn't have my computer. Most of the other electronics I can live without ( I don't watch tv and I can talk to people over the internet instead of my cellphone), but my computer is my life. We are not meant to be seperated!

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Just like everyone said..it'd be really boring with out electronics...but it might be better for you. Tho, i'm not planning on giving them up anytime soon, lol.

Signature

i would say it would be pretty boring

I'd be reading ALOT more than what I am now... and I'd probably sewing more so, I wouldn't be bored, because when you think about it we wouldn't realize that we were missing something so great...and time consuming

we'd all be outside playing tag instead of sitting here and in in this forum XD

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

nothing =)

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

My life would be pretty bad, if there were no electronics, games or movies.... since that is what i spend my time doing when i'm not drawing, sketching, or playing 'games'*
-*=ones that are outside.... in the air.....
But then.... by now, in most/some countries.... without these things.... some people wouldn't be doing anything productive anyway.

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

proj

proj

piracy~Digita

no video games, nor computers & consoles, no mp3's......no rpg's??
oh my.. o_0

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I'd probably be a lot smart, due to the fact that tv and such rot you brain. too bad they're so much fun...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

o_O... as everyone said : boredom, boredom, boredom... or maybe, i'd finally discover the true values of life... that is, the outside world?? plus i'd also probably be much healthier... and much more sociable... but no music??... ok, i'm gonna die if that happens T_T but i'd be able to read and draw more ^^

it'd be a living hell.....but i'd probably be an olympic swimmer and 1st clarinet

I think I can't to live without anime (If this world haven't anime, it 's very boring )

spectre22

spectre22

You're Next On The List......

It would really really be very boring then. Juz like goin to skool! But then again it would be much much more easy to study because |no electronics| = |no computer| = |boring!| = |no choice but 2 study!|
Well as 4 better tings tat i want to do [without electronic]... tat will be napping! Zzzzzzz...z ...z

I would likely be a completely different person. I got my degree in computer science, and I spend a lot of my time on my computer, playing games, or watching tv.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.