Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ecchi? The last resort... - Minitokyo

Ecchi? The last resort...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

What do you do if you are running out of idea for wallpaper?
Many just taking short cut on becoming high lvl by making echi walls.
Its not that its bad but is it really neccesary?
what do you think about it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Lolz
I Dunno Aye... But, I Guess It Would B Olrite..... MayB
I Don't Reallie Go For Echi Walls Eni Way..... It's All Sweet With Me, Lolz

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

Maybe....lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Some people do turn to using ecchi as a last resort to receive credit in return. I have never used an ecchi scan for a wallpaper before, and I don't think I will, so you guys why use the ecchi scans to get favorites can have fun with that. I'll be in my little corner for the next 24 hours. XD

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

well, as long as the other part are good too (i.e like the background, etc) and make sense for a wallies (though do I still mind at that since it will surely biased the review even though only a bit ).

but most of the time because we're human and we have basic instinct ^_^' we usually ( I said usually, not all the time :) ) sees the ecchi part first and forgotten about the other that may have a big influence in rating the overall wallies.

a bit curious though, has anyone tries making two similar wallies with the different that the first pict characters are using full clothes but the second one wears more seductive - attractive clothes, I wonder how's the result for both wallies wil be ^_^'

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

yeah maybe someone should make two similar wallies ..... but two different scan.. hmmmmm
thats a really good idea... im wonder which one would recieve more favourite

::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Never. Never. I'd rather use a Shin-Chan ecchi rather than a usual one because i wouldn't like to corrupt young minds into thinking fanservice rules...

There are plenty of ways like just being patient in leveling or just plain being reputable at making nice wallpapers.

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

It's prob the last resort >.<
It's prob the easiest way , most members know.
But can't blame them , it's fun for them >.<
Whether is right or wrong it depend on those who view it ^_^

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

hmm..it probably is only a last resort for some people probably...
but i wouldn't really know since i don't make walls...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.