Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is your 4th finger longer than your 2nd finger? :D - Minitokyo

Is your 4th finger longer than your 2nd finger? :D

page 1 of 1 6 total items

just wanna share with all of you XP
i had a biology lesson not long ago. my teacher asked all of us to place our palm flat out onto the table n asked us to see whether our 2nd finger is longer or our 4th finger is longer.
mine is the 4th finger is longer
next she said that girls should have their 2nd finger longer. i was like o_O
then she told us that those with their 4th finger longer has more male hormones....
i'm a girl yet i have more male hormones -_-' (i'm not abnormal, ok? a lot of my female friends have their 4th finger longer than 2nd finger too XD)

so what about you people? :)

PS. guys should have their 4th finger longer by right.....

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

omg... my 4th finger is longer :O and i'm a girl :O

But then there's like girls' arms are meant to be bent... males straight... and my arm is straight... like no kink at the elbow >.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Mine are too... and it does not bother me in any way.

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Um.. by 2nd and 4th fingers do you mean your pointer finger and ring finger? if that's the case then my 4th (ring finger) is longer

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

<guy 2nd finger longer more girl hormones??hmmm another test with a female result for me aiya :/

Toxi

Toxi

Koniferengraf

My 4th finger is longer than the 2nd!

~I don't need a reason to hate you the way I do.~
www.rpg-bastler.tk

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.