Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Re-occuring dreams (or nightmares!) - Minitokyo

Re-occuring dreams (or nightmares!)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Have any of you had a re-occuring dream and/or nightmare? And if so, what are they about?

For some strange reason, I always have this dream where I'm at my country house, and this hude black bear would run at me from out of the woods. I would then try to get into my house, only to find that the doors are locked... then I wake up. My friends think I'm crazy, but whatever!
It's either that, or crocodiles XD
What about you people?

P.S. If this has ever been done before, please tell me!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Not quite on topic, but anyway...

I have had one particular dream where I was soaring freely in air (not falling down, but happily flying), diving into and rising up against columns of clouds. It has only happened once, but that was probably the best dream I have ever had in my entire life. I never knew waking up from it could be so disappointing...

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

always... deja vú is like a normal thing to me...
uhmmm maybe I have special powers... muajajajaja
uhmmm unfortunately I pay attention to dreams once they had occured... >.<

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I don't remember most of my dreams and usually they don't repeat themselves, though once I had two nights in a row a dream in which my friends and I starred.
Those dreams, except the cast, didn't had anything in common (one was kinda like 'Dragonball' ^_^' ) and were extremly dumb, but I remembered them and had a few laughts thanks to it.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by Norimunealways... deja vú is like a normal thing to me...
uhmmm maybe I have special powers... muajajajaja
uhmmm unfortunately I pay attention to dreams once they had occured...

I get deja vu often, as well...it's probably nothing special.

I've always had strange dreams, that almost never have anything to do with anything...but they change each night, so I'm not bored...

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Chloe-chan i told you this at school your a little weird its normal you have weird dreams i mean it in a good way ;) ok *Putting on a straight face* I have had some weird dreams to but lately they were sad dreams i don't really remember the detail just feeling really sad and deprised after

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

I never can remember my dreams, sorry. :(

No idea yet :D

animeaddict57

animeaddict57

im hella new and i unicycle

my dreams are revolved around anime, dreams odf myself in an anime world. lol kreepy eh?

yes i love it!!!

Im me at Unimaniac57 On aim

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by LizChloe-chan i told you this at school your a little weird its normal you
have weird dreams i mean it in a good way ;) ok *Putting on a straight
face* I have had some weird dreams to but lately they were sad dreams i
don't really remember the detail just feeling really sad and deprised
after

Hey! At least I don't have dreams about your friends being muffins and cupcakes! And what were you again? A banana? Hmm... :x

Signature Image

my dreams r about some undeads chasing me, n it happen again n again.
http://img60.echo.cx/img60/494/signature3nb.jpg

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

Hmm.......... Well I've had many dreams that has re-occured over and over. But I remember this one....

It's after school and I'm walking home from my school with my older brother and he keeps playing around with me. Saying that he's gonna leave me to walk by myself. (just to let you know ever since I've been small I've had this horrible frear of being left behind) And so he leaves and dosen't come back, no matter how many times I call his name.....

The dream goes on but I just don't really remember it all......

Heh, my re-occuring dream, I dunno if I can call it a nightmare or not. Anyway, I'm in my old middle school/grade school and just randomly a giant monster thing starts coming after me. Of course I run, what would you do? Pet it? Anyway, I run for awhile and finally I stop, seeing a pipe, so I grab this pipe and start revolting this monster, then I wake up. o_o;

nightmare: my teacher (the one i hate) was in my house telling to change my bed covers!

the night after, i dreamt of the same teacher who i had to help carry the shopping into her house!

Thebombma

Crimson Dollar

nightmare-ish, I'd dream of me on top of a tall building looking down on the bystanders that walk by, then I'd jump ogg, and fall all the way down to just about when I'm gonna hit the ground, I wake up. I've had this dreams/nightmares for quite sometime now.

Massacre! *starts foaming at the mouth*
Member of ForceFirefox

hmm..not really...tho i've had dreams at the same places and i'd realize i noe this place...:s

i was in my school gym all dressed up...and you noe thoes 'de-ja vus'?? its lk tht...lk i had tht except in a dream...so i knew exactly wut was gonna happen...and then i thot to myself about my last dream and told ppl..but i dun think i knew i was dreamin?? it was wierd...haha

-teaego

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

wow thats a crazy dream but every now and then i have this one dream where i start out at this familiar house but i dont remember which house it is and then i "fly" over this large river and then i reach the ocean and i have to climb this water tower but i always wake up before i reach the top....lol ^_^' yeah its a bit weird...

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

I do. Its always about war ...or so I thought it was. Pretty violent and messy my nightmare was. Buildings crumbling, explosions everywhere, body parts flying from the explosion, people crying, screaming, and running with blood and dirt on their face. XO

Signature Image

asagoro

hokori o motsu

i dream alot about probelms in real life...so it's mostly about school work or grades...they just keep coming back... :nya: 'course that's what i get for doing it all in the morning....

mightymegaman

mightymegaman

Brains over Brawns B.O.B

yes i have had some pretty bad dreams but, you got to always got to know there's someone to help you always. :)

"I hear it" the sound of paranoia... the sound is coming closer,and closer until suddenly,it stops i turn around and no one's there.I go about my daily life seeing things i didn't see before the paranoia seems to keep on following me even through the doors.
Things don't seem as critical and i don't seem to spass out the sound of the paranoia is what i hate the most.To see it smile,to hear it grin,i guess this is what it's like to have a paranormal sin.......
~mightymegaman~
Signature Image

Thanks to Limefreak for my sig!

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by Lutherniel09I do. Its always about war ...or so I thought it was. Pretty violent
and messy my nightmare was. Buildings crumbling, explosions everywhere,
body parts flying from the explosion, people crying, screaming, and
running with blood and dirt on their face. XO

Whoa, that's crazy!
The other day I had the strangest dream... I was in Math class and the teacher was asking what the sqaure root of 50 was. I walked out of class for some reason, but when I turned around, Itachi was there and he said, "the square root of 50 is 25" ~_~
Yeah.
And then a while back, I had the frickin' scariest dream! I was watching my computer screen and this video was playing... I didn't see who was filming it, but for some reason I knew it was Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh...
Anyways, she walked by this house (this was at night) and it was all dark inside, but then, suddenly, the windows started glowing this bright alien-like color and it was making a sound like when you open your fridge. It was sooo scary! I don't know how to explain it, but I was so afraid after that. I woke up and I was all hot and scared...

Anyways, thanks everyone so far for participating :) !

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I've never had the same dream twice. And that makes me sad because I really liked this one dream about a nice peaceful day I spent with my best friend. I wish I can have that dream again so I can continue it. :(

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

i alway have this one night mare i just can't seem to shake off. i'm running away from something when my eyesight blurres and i can't see anyhting. Then i start to find it really hard to move my legs, and i can't breath anymore. i hate that dream, i always wake up suddenly with my heart rate way up. another dream(nightmare) i always have is desperatly trying to fly away from something, but i can't keep myself up in the air because it takes to much effort and my strength starts to drain. i don't know why i never have a good dream more than once............ :\

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by Shadowdawni alway have this one night mare i just can't seem to shake off. i'm
running away from something when my eyesight blurres and i can't see
anyhting. Then i start to find it really hard to move my legs, and i
can't breath anymore. i hate that dream, i always wake up suddenly with
my heart rate way up. another dream(nightmare) i always have is
desperatly trying to fly away from something, but i can't keep myself
up in the air because it takes to much effort and my strength starts to
drain. i don't know why i never have a good dream more than
once............ :\

I hate those kind of dreams, like the ones where you're trying to run but you can't. It makes me so mad!

Signature Image

Deja vu happens to me on a daily basis. I woldn't realize it though until that small event happens. Usually my friends saying a phrase, part of a movie, or something really small.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.