Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Re-occuring dreams (or nightmares!) - Minitokyo

Re-occuring dreams (or nightmares!)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

does deja vu counts??? I have it everyday................when it happens I'll stop for awhile and remember where I saw that particualr scene...I'm actually remembering my dreams at that point. Exactly that moment I already know...the time, the person, the place...odd. In terms of repeating dreams I got none...thankfully or I'll get so damn bored of it. But my dreams run like what my life runs like. It's linked. Like when I came to this certain place and met this certain person. I'll have another dream and that person is there...playing as what he/she was playing in my dream before...although not the same scene though..........maybe sometimes the same place.....but that character/ person fits in the dream. Like before that person was someone who I was with during a battle. In the other dream...that person mentions that the battle is over and we became friends........blahblahblahblah. Freaky although it's nice to have people I already know around. Makes me feel ok. See? Like real life...odd.

Signature Image

angelblizzard

angelblizzard

angelic commander

Ive recently been having this dream were me and a whole other group of people were being hunted down and killed by some wierd crazy killer guy and every time i have this dream i die in a different way and this one girl never dies and my dream ends before the killer guy kills that girl. i dont like this dream and i dont know why i keep having it. Do you guys think I'm under alot of stress or maybe its something else?

"The blizzard continues to rage on in this ice cold heart longing for the warm love of an angel"

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by angelblizzardIve recently been having this dream were me and a whole other group of
people were being hunted down and killed by some wierd crazy killer guy
and every time i have this dream i die in a different way and this one
girl never dies and my dream ends before the killer guy kills that
girl. i dont like this dream and i dont know why i keep having it. Do
you guys think I'm under alot of stress or maybe its something else?

Whoa, that's crazy! Maybe it is caused by stress or something. Are you sure you die in your dream? 'Cause my friends always tell me that when you suddenly wake up from a dream, that means you died in the dream. Do you ever wake up suddenly?
Thanks again to everyone so far for participating :) !

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

The sad thing about me, is the i dont dream or have any dreams.
i just stick to reality in my happy world.
when i sleep i just see black all night every night so maybe it counts as a re-ocurring dream

Quote by Chloe-chanIt's either that, or crocodiles XD

LOL I dream about a crocodile too!

Okay, so in this dream, I am wrestling with this crocodile. (That I got from a vending machine. I got a goat too, but the crock ate it.) In a kiddy pool. In my living room. XD Then I hear this beeping noise, so I pause the wrestling to see what it is. I go into the kitchen, and it somehow turns out that the stove is a bomb. So I panic and scream out to my family that we have to run. All the doors and windows are shut tight so at this point I think we're all doomed. Then the oven's door opens, and in the other side I see this magical meadow with rainbows and butterflies. (The only way out.) So I call my family over and quickly shove them through and tell them to run. I prepare to shove myself through, when the stove turns on, and the walls are turn all red with the heat. On the little screen next to the knobs, it starts counting down from ten. 10, 9, 8...
So I prepare myself to crawl through this burning passageway, better be burned than dead, right? Then I hear the beeping go faster while I'm through halfway, in so much pain.
3, 2, 1...
Boom.
Then I wake up.

o_O

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

Ive had a lot of dreams where im either drowning or falling from really far up crazy stuff!

Ive had a recurring nightmare since around 14 Im walking down a hallway its dark all I can see is a huge wooden door the door opens the creaking sound echos,Im now in an empty room with the exception of a wooden table on it is a golden cup with stones around the rim it looks so real and as I think this I reach out for it,I can see my hand clearly but I tip the cup and it echos so loudly my heart begins to pound something red poors from it and as I look down instead of seeing the cup hit the floor its a jeweled cross the red liquid splashes up around it ringing in my ears till it either repeats itself or is over. its been awhile since last I had this dream but I use to have it alot

Signature Image

I have a dream... it strange.. I saw this pillow/bloster or whatever that keep going big and small with no regular shape beside looking like a pillar lying flat with irregular movement at it's side. Not really a nightmare, but it kept me from sleeping well. Happens 4 times...

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

i had a dream... something creepy... it had slight twists... it occurred 3 times already... a sign, maybe?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

When i was little, I would always get these dreams where I was in a car goint out of control... but before i would crash, I would wake up. More recently, in my dreams, I would either be married or have a gyrlfriend and she would die on me. Either in an accident or natural causes. And if I was married, i would be left to care for my kid(s) by myself. Kinda weird. Maybe someone could tell me what this means?

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i have one where this semi truck is coming down this narrow road and pushes me off the cliff and i wake up just before i land on the jagged rocks below. i have heard thatif you die in your sleep that you die in really life.

Maybe I had some bad dream, I dream for the same place and I always get lost and can't find where I came from, and sudenlly I Freefall to an unknown place and I can move my body, and I have to force move to get me wake up from that dream.
Sometimes I get dream in a dream. ^-^

yukiichan

yukiichan

..xnekox..

yeah ... not really always reoccuring but i've had it for a few times but not consectutive, like over a few months/ years.

The dream is ... well if u have watched the series X-Files, it is similar to one of the episodes in it ><;; like there's this monster in this town thingy, and someone put that monster there to keep everything in place in that town. if u do anything to disturb the place then that monster would come and get u, i have that dream then i would dream of running away in this country area, just running away from the monster for a very long time ... iono y i have that dream, but it freaks me out ... and in the morning when i wake up ... i'm always very tired ... ><;

yuki-chan | KLAC | AsuCaga | KiraxLacus

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

I keep dreaming about the boy who just recently broke my heart...The dreams keep coming back. They're different everytime but it's always about George and the people who hurt me at summer school...

I must be really traumatized. These dreams won't let me heal. They're nice but I wanna cry when I wake up. That's why i get up immediately, I can't stand to lie in bed and ponder...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

well o.o, I have changing dreams each night, ..sometimes I happily fly by unknown places xD.., sometimes I meet people in my dreams and then I meet them in real life O.ou, I often have deja vues o.o...

mehh! x3~

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.