Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hentai Anime! - Minitokyo

Hentai Anime!

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 167 total items

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

:D :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Quote: hentai is bad but itz also good! ^_^...

For me is more good than bad.. in fact is not bad at all..
well, only early in the morning, that's dirty :P

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote: I've never watched any Hentai Anime. Are there any that are actually good, because I've only heard bad things about them.

erm maybe you'd like to watch "Magical Twilight" it's rather a softcore hentai and...has some kind of story XD i guess this is one of those...."tasteful" hentais out there? at least no raping, tentacles, demons monsters blablabla...

only some apprentice witches XD but that's all...you'll like it

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Quote: oh no! dirty thoughts are consuming my mind, I need to rum away!!!!...... XD oh well, I not that dirty minded....
*hides somewhere*.....:)

Indeed. Proceed to "rum" away :P

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I've seen a few hentai animes. I sort of enjoyed them, but I'm not seeking any other actively. Btw, how explicit that Air is?

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

AIR is cool! there is this hott guy that lyke has 'fun' wit these cute girls!..haha.......

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

yes...well, not sure what to make of this thread...it's deffinetely hurtung me minds! head...pulsing..ahahahaha!
sorry

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

hey hey hentai site around here?? nice

Amore e Morte

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

I know lotz of hentai sites! o.o'' *runs away and hides*

I'm confused. What the heck are you guys talking about? The anime for Air isn't out yet (Air by key). The movie for air is coming out 2004 fall. The anime series is coming out in 2005.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

i dunno if they are hentai but there are alot of scenes where... * thinks deeply*anyways, ive seen a bunch of them, but i dunno the titles though bcuz they were not mine. Yuko i didnt kno u watch 'em! u BaD GiRl

giving it all away...

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by bluecheeseI'm confused. What the heck are you guys talking about? The anime for Air isn't out yet (Air by key). The movie for air is coming out 2004 fall. The anime series is coming out in 2005.

In Japan, Air is already out. I saw Air there~...

Quote by h2dzi dunno if they are hentai but there are alot of scenes where... * thinks deeply*anyways, ive seen a bunch of them, but i dunno the titles though bcuz they were not mine. Yuko i didnt kno u watch 'em! u BaD GiRl

yes me is bad... T_T *runs away*

huh? on the site. It clearly said 2004 fall for the movie
http://www.moonphase.cc/Html/anime.html#movie

and 2004/10 for air tv series
http://www.moonphase.cc/Html/anime.html#anime

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

the Air that ur talkin bout is somethin different.. cuz i went to the site and it sed somthin completely different!

the AIR that i watched is with Hino,her sister,diz guy and lotz of other characters. ... eeh.. this is confusing... @_@

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by YoukoxLoverI know lotz of hentai sites! o.o'' *runs away and hides*

ahha, you're so informative. XD

Good thing Im not in your siggy, Im too lil to get bitten. >_<;

hibikinadesico

hibikinadesico

may my smile be with you

hum well i have no idea what ppl felt about hentai, i have not watched any, <too young> XO

Meaning of life you ask me?? meaning differ for all and to all shut the hell up.

if you are a hot girl, than you must be my friend pleaseeeee

I've seen Night Shift Nurses and Moon Light Lady (no surface moon). I picked these two to watch because I thought they might have interesting plots (and they do in some way). All anime fans watch a hentai at some point in their life I bet

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

O yea.......='( lol like I ever...=wahhhhhhhhhawhahhwa.....were do u guys find these free hantia #@#$ stuff. >.<! I cant find theme in the damn store..well some but since I have to buy theme in the base of the army....I usly have to used my I=D wich.....than they say I ant old anofe WHHAWHAHWA.lol. o.k I seen only 3 hantia- Night Shift Nurses- Black Bible- (I think that one was kinda sick..............if u seen it.lol.) and this funny hantia move forgot ..wat the name.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

we talkin bout hentai in here? awsome

remeber the force will be with you. always

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

.. Hantia?.. Well what you do is get a little program called kazaa lite, type in any word, and you'll hit the jackpot.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

kazzaa ERR -well........>.<! I dont have it...and you have to pay for it..right...I tryd....I think.

Quote by bomblastowe talkin bout hentai in here? awsome

yea............I think.lol. >.<! is that the only thing u say...awsome >.<!ahh.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I don't recall the numbers but I've seen hundreds of Hentai movies and Ova's and of course I have played games!!
I think of the most recent the best is Bible Black!
I still remember trying to download Hentai movies with my 28k modem! It took forever!!
Andd now there're animes that because they have a sexual part theyy call it Hentai, like the last OVA of the anime "green green".
Bye and don't play with yourselfs too much!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Woa, when I had a 28k modem I'm pretty sure there weren't full hentai movies to download O_O

I'm still blown ^_^' away by the fact a 15/yr old, female for that matter, started this subject. No offense of course YoukoxLover.

"Insert clever quote here."

prrgcg

Dizzy Lover

i've watch many hentai,played games and still counting, i think one of the best games for me is snowdrop the plot is very interesting about the movies......hhhhmmmm "end of summer" for me is one of the best

Totemo... fushigi na kanji...

Signature

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 167 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.