Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hentai Anime! - Minitokyo

Hentai Anime!

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 167 total items

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

The only hentai that i'm view ya it's bible black ova's, and moonlight lady ova's [the storyline its so interesting..., and i like to have the moon cage, because i'm view that is the continuation of this great story], btu cpu; some ecchi like a hanaukyo maids tai [the first version by studios moe, not the remasterized version named hanaukyo maids tai la verite], rizelmain, green green [this anime is very grotesque in the series, in ova its different], actually view LovexLove [It's so funny and very ecchi, well it's from the studios moe, like a kurumi the steel angel]... well... XD

Heh, I'd have to say in terms of games...Sexy Beach 2 was pretty entertaining ^_^

"Insert clever quote here."

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by bobble64Woa, when I had a 28k modem I'm pretty sure there weren't full hentai movies to download O_O

Ye sthere was full movies, at least i saw them! It was about 6 years, but hentai movies is relative because what do you conseder full hentai movie? There is few that are more than 1 hour. The only that I remember is Urotsukidoji (aka Legend of Overfiend). Generally we call full hentai movies to the ones with pratically 30 minuts

Bye

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Heh, I had a 28k modem 10 years ago. Anime hadn't even hit the states mainstream yet and MP3's had just started poppigng up on web pages. I really don't think people were ripping hentai and putting it online ^_^

Divix wasn't around, neither was mpeg 3 or 4 for that matter.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by bobble64Heh, I had a 28k modem 10 years ago. Anime hadn't even hit the states yet and MP3's had just started poppigng up on web pages. I really don't think people were ripping hentai and putting it online ^_^
Divix wasn't around, neither was mpeg 3 or 4 for that matter.

Well that is 10 years ago, I had 6 years ago and in that time already had it I also remember to see clips of dragonball. But Remember I'm not from US, I'm from Portugal and the internet took a while to get here, ok?

cya

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

hentai... I like ^.^

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by ludomanI don't recall the numbers but I've seen hundreds of Hentai movies and Ova's and of course I have played games!!
I think of the most recent the best is Bible Black!
I still remember trying to download Hentai movies with my 28k modem! It took forever!!
Andd now there're animes that because they have a sexual part theyy call it Hentai, like the last OVA of the anime "green green".
Bye and don't play with yourselfs too much!!

O.O'''''''''''''' wat do u mean DONT PLAY WIT urselves TOO much????? ><!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Are you implying you can never play with yourself too much? ^_^'

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by YoukoxLover

Quote by ludomanI don't recall the numbers but I've seen hundreds of Hentai movies and Ova's and of course I have played games!! I think of the most recent the best is Bible Black! I still remember trying to download Hentai movies with my 28k modem! It took forever!! Andd now there're animes that because they have a sexual part theyy call it Hentai, like the last OVA of the anime "green green". Bye and don't play with yourselfs too much!!

o.o'''''''''''''' wat do u mean DONT PLAY WIT urselves TOO much????? &gt;<!!!</div>

Quote by bobble64Are you implying you can never play with yourself too much? ^_^'

I just say that "enough" is good and "too much" only sometimes!!
and I guess you did it and didn't listened to me!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

.........Bobble is blown away cause some younger person knew about hantia..............>.<! dont u think we all do =p
i think =P she just ask....somthing about a hantia..movie. lol >.<! just now forgot the topic...Anyone seen Black mail..1-2 I think it..kinda awsome but..kinda wierd..lol. *runs off and hide..* (I think happy hantia IS A GOOD site.lol (runss of.f)

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Not blown away that they know about hentai, blow away at how open some people are at being "horney." Doesn't bother me one bit, just didn't expect it :)

I will from now on though hehe :D

Seen some of them b4 ^_^'

I gotta say that one of the best hentai series ever made is Bible Black. They made a new season to that but who knows what happened to it XD

Really ? Bible Black is kinda too dark for me. :/

SunFighter

fire..

??????

=)

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

In terms of hentai games Chaos Queen Ryoko and Viper V16 was entertaining hehe.^_^
the only hentai i watch was Pia Carrot other than that all others are dark for me especially bible black *shudders*.

ive seen some bible black and i dont think its geared toward the masses, its pretty dark.
anyone know any good game girl hentai? hehe

who got hentai sides ? lol

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by zanzathe only hentai i watch was Pia Carrot .

I almost don't consider it Hentai, if you take the last scene (the sex part) of each OVA it could be only ecchi!!

for me the best hentai game is "3 Sisters" and best movie maybe Urotsukidoji but that's only me and because I don't relate to have the sex scenes but in general, in other words, it would be a good anime if it wasn't hentai!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone

wowsers what did i walk into .. hahaha. well ive seen some of the ones people mentioned, bible black was kinda sick .. filled her up with water? wtf. la blue girl gets weird fast .. see the one with the superstar singer? the virgin singer? o.o

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

ne1 know where to download hentai anime? boxtorrents doesnt work nemore t_______t''

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

*tsk*... hentai

giving it all away...

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

don't you like peer to peer programs??
well i can see you don't look much because just found one on google but can't download any cause I only can download nationally which is Portugal! LOL!!
here it goes:
http://www.torrentreactor.net/index.php
But it looks not to have much

Found one better:
http://bt.hongfire.com/
then tell me if it worked!
Have fun!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone

seems that Bible Black is too hentai for some :o lil pansy ppl XD jk

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 167 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.