Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hentai Anime! - Minitokyo

Hentai Anime!

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 167 total items

New Angel was my first Hentai, but i really enjoyed Black Bible Gaiden, I think that was the one

Twins Dolls was my first h-anime and new angel was the second.

Shitai wo arau
Discipline
Onmyouji
Yakin byoutou

Momo-chan

Momo-chan

Frustrated Graphic Artist

I'm a bad girl too.. XD XD bwahahaha

"Through the silence, you call my name, my heart stops beating, I'm lost in a dream."

Signature

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Quote by Momo-chanI'm a bad girl too..

Looking at Momo's avy and reading that..

I'm blushing..

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

Quote by Momo-chanI'm a bad girl too.. XD XD bwahahaha

lmao...we all love bad girls haha XD

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

lol!!! kdshortman.. nice avvie.. XD !!!!! Ms.Kazami.. i think.. XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

He wishes..lol

Signature

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

haha...thought i could use a new one...was gettin bored with my old avvie...well since i'm in here...GO HENTAI...lmao...

Quote by YoukoxLoverhaha where? *goes to look for them*.....XD

ur a sick puppy :hmpf: :)

LA blue girl, pretty good, and DNA hunters, also good, sex and a plot. Tried to watch cool devices, but it seemed kind of wierd, and I didnt like the pacing of the story.

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

I watch i oce in a while :sweat:

H Power!!!

havent seen alot of H but if i do they censor the hell out of it so it really sucks

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

yeah, whats the point of hentai if they censor it? seriously.

Signature

photoshopdocument

photoshopdocument

Got pantsu?

Quote by maguloristhavent seen alot of H but if i do they censor the hell out of it so it really sucks

Quote by tecnophreakyeah, whats the point of hentai if they censor it? seriously.

I thought the laws in Japan said genital organs have to be censored. >.>; I find it annoying as well, but once something's been released outside of Japan it'll be uncensored. ~_~

So yeah, I do watch hentai as well... It's a bit hard to find time for it though, since I don't want to watch it when my parents are at home, heh. I do download enough of it though. :o

The first one I saw was La Blue Girl, but that's been some time ago now. When I think about it now, it was a pretty bad anime, but I suppose it's a good starter (kinda... x.x;;; ). Half of the episodes were in English, which made it even more horrible.

I recently watched Blood Royal, that was a pretty nice one. I've also watched Bible Black, and I didn't find it sick or dark, but that could be just me... Maybe watching all that hentai has numbed my mind. x_______x I also saw Shintaisou Kari (Princess 69), and that was indeed a lot harder than Bible Black. I kinda enjoyed it though, kinda... >__>;;

Signature Image

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

Quote by YoukoxLoverhas anyone seen the anime called AIR,Bikagu,or Aozome? OR any Hentai anime? me wants to know!

i didnt know u watched hentai oOo XD bad gurl!

Signature Image

KohakuXP

Neutral

lol..whats the problem that the genitals are censored? At least you won't get to see the male genital organ. XD

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

im not a bad girl... i was sooooooooooooooo innocent til i met akina!!! she showed me the world of hentai!! hai hai!!!! shez perverted!! *points at akina*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

like you would mind anyway =S =P

I have seen Beat angel Escalayer, bible black and Blue Girl, I don't have the opportunity because in México the hentai is popular but I found series, only in Internet, but i don't have time for download some hentai series,. I think the anime hentai is acceptable but not in ezxceess, In my opinion I liken't see more hentai series. :P

Finally the animatipon in the hentai series is more superiror of the others anime series. for example beat angel esclayer o no surface moon.

hyahyahya, i ve saw some hentai in my friend's manga and in some banners/pop-ups that are always openning in my screen XD

Hm some of my favorite titles are Genmukan, Aishimai, Koihime, Doctor Shameless, Lingeries Office, Five Card, Night Shift Nurse, Words Worth, Luv Wave, Moonlight Lady and Sex Friend. Guess i've watched too much. o.o

Fujimiya-kun

Icha-Icha's Reader

I've been Watched D'vine luv,pretty good

I Very Dislike Hentai Anime that has SM,monster or Strange Genre,i hate it....
I like Hentai well if the name is correct:Soft core......

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 167 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.