Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ello ^.^ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Hi, I'm new here. just wanna say hi and I hope I get to have lots of friends and send in lots of my arts ^.^

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, and welcome to Minitokyo. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Quote by melmachine18Hello, and welcome to Minitokyo. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun. :)

thanks ^.^ I hope I do ^.^

Signature

Hi Sakura....Nice to meet you and I hope you will have some fun here.

hello
welcome on MT
have fun and enjoy ;)

Signature

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Quote by DMNYHi Sakura....Nice to meet you and I hope you will have some fun here.

Thanks ^.^

Signature

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

hiya sakura-k and welcome to the minitokyo family! *sprinkles confetti* =^.^= we're always happy to see new faces around here. ^^

anywayz, happy leveling, make lotsa new friends and have tons of great fun! enjoy your stay here and do take care. but don't be naughtie~ XD

if ya need any help at all, please don't hesitate to contact me or any other members here in mt. we'll be glad to help u in any way we can. ^_^

i'll see ya around, my friend. toodles! ^.^

p.s. u said that u will send in lots of your arts. would that be your own drawing? if so, would u please consider joining the Doujinshi Support Club? it's a group where people who love to draw doujinshi or just simply love and appreciate doujinshi gather together. there, u can further improve your drawing as we help each other by giving tips and advise on drawing. interested? just click on this link here -->Doujinshi Support Club ^_^

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by Sakura-KHi, I'm new here. just wanna say hi and I hope I get to have lots of friends and send in lots of my arts ^.^

Welcome to Minitokyo :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

hi, welcome to mt ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay and have alot of fun :)

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

Hi Sakura! Welcome welcome! lol Guess its too obvious huh? Well, still, hav fun in MT and happy leveling too. You're sure to find alot of frens here too ^^ So, hav high hopes! XP Anyways, enjoy and c ya around ^_~

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Welcome to MT, enjoy your stay.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Kazuki-san

Kazuki-san

Thread Spool

Welcome Sakura :) Have fun around

Toxi

Toxi

Koniferengraf

Haia Sakura!
Have lots of fun!

~I don't need a reason to hate you the way I do.~
www.rpg-bastler.tk

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Sakura! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

hey, i'm technically a newbie as well. welcome to minitokyo. i love it here, hope you do as well.

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Quote by Anjeilehiya sakura-k and welcome to the minitokyo family! *sprinkles confetti* =^.^= we're always happy to see new faces around here. ^^
anywayz, happy leveling, make lotsa new friends and have tons of great fun! enjoy your stay here and do take care. but don't be naughtie~ XD
if ya need any help at all, please don't hesitate to contact me or any other members here in mt. we'll be glad to help u in any way we can. ^_^
i'll see ya around, my friend. toodles! ^.^
p.s. u said that u will send in lots of your arts. would that be your own drawing? if so, would u please consider joining the Doujinshi Support Club? it's a group where people who love to draw doujinshi or just simply love and appreciate doujinshi gather together. there, u can further improve your drawing as we help each other by giving tips and advise on drawing. interested? just click on this link here -->Doujinshi Support Club ^_^

I tried the site but it doesn't seem to work >.<

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hello there!! I want to welcome you!! XD I bet you'll become a humble member of MT so I hope you have fun and submit lots of your work as well as make heaps of friends! See you around Sakura-K! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by Sakura-KHi, I'm new here. just wanna say hi and I hope I get to have lots of friends and send in lots of my arts ^.^

konban wa!
welcome to mt...glad you decided to join us! it's always so nice to see new members.
can't wait to see your artwork :)
hope you have a lot of fun and will make many new friends... :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Quote by bbls

konban wa!
welcome to mt...glad you decided to join us! it's always so nice to see new members.
can't wait to see your artwork :)
hope you have a lot of fun and will make many new friends... :)

thanks ^^ lolz. wow..jap ^^ thanks I bet I'll have lots of fun here ^^

Signature

hewwo. welcome to minitokyo new person. hope u have lots of fun. also if u want to be loved by everyone her. show lots of respect and love to them also <3

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

Hello! >_< Nice to meet you! >_< Welcome to minitokyo! >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Quote by Paolohewwo. welcome to minitokyo new person. hope u have lots of fun. also if u want to be loved by everyone her. show lots of respect and love to them also &lt;3

lolz thanks for the info ^.^ I'll sure show lots of love and respect here :D

Quote by skinnystikHello! &gt;_&lt; Nice to meet you! &gt;_&lt; Welcome to minitokyo! &gt;_&lt;

Thanks for the welcome ...um...notice? ^_^' *bows* nice to meet u too ^^ I'm cecilia lolz. :D

Signature

hi i'm new over here and i want fun too and i want to anyone want can write me oka see ya

hi i'm new over here and i want fun too and i want to anyone want can write me oka see ya

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.