Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a few questions, ^_^ - Minitokyo

a few questions, ^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

I would like to know, how is the weather right now overthere and what time is it? how do U fell about it?, Ulike it, U don't, what fo U like to do when the weather is like that?
what is Ur favorite weather, and do U like to do with it??

in my case, its 12:29, and it just stopped raining, the sky is covered with clouds, and the air smells so fresh... just like when it rains XD, I love it!!!.
I usualy go to take a walk when the time is like this... (if its still raining better), but I had to stay, i'm kinda sick, and I what to get better (I hate to coff), wich makes me mad, cuz this is my favorite wather!!!

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Right now it's 18:31. Doesn't rain - I love rain and the smell - and it's quite fresh.
I think 25° C are perfect and I love rainy weather. I'm kinda sick to - my throat's killin me - and still I'm sittin' in this friggin' internet café. Don't know what I'm doin' here...
Right now I wanna sit in my dark bedroom readin' some mad comics.
Nice to here from you!

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

well it's 11:42 a sunlight day but i prefer rainin days because i think easy and i can sleep better

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Time: 12:52 EST
Weather: Mostly Cloudy with a slight chance for a shower

The weather is all right with me. I don't like extreme light entering my bedroom anyway. I can concentrate better in darkness.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Toxi

Toxi

Koniferengraf

19:30 (Germany), Cloudy and I hope for rain.
I love rain!!!
It might be raining at Wednesday.

~I don't need a reason to hate you the way I do.~
www.rpg-bastler.tk

12:47 PM (Fargo, North Dakota), Windy as all hell. Around 60 degrees. Not bad for up here...

19:00 PM, Portugal. Sunny day, no clouds
I prefer rain....

20:12 Sweden, not a cloud on the sky and I can see the sun setting down behind the trees.
It is a bit chilly, though.

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Well, it's 2:14pm now, in the middle of Kentucky USA; and it's balmy outside. Gorgeous really, cool but not cold. However, yesterday morning there was snow on the ground. On April 24th there was snow. ON THE GROUND.

We're supposed to be wearing shorts... I don't understand this weather.

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

12:55 here, Casper, Wyoming, it's somewhat warm, looks as if it might rain. I love the rain, but my favorite weather by far is on the coast, walking down the beach right after sunset, warm weather, but cool winds off of the water. Yeah, I really miss that *smiles*

MOnTieL

MOnTieL

(PrV)

14:49......mexico ....un dia muy asoleado y horrendo.......odio los dias asoleados(antisocial por naturaleza)

Signature

Still being the King of all the perverts in Minitokyo....

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I have no idea what time it is...it's a bit cold here in Salisbury. I wish that the weather would warm up soon...

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

it's 12:45 pm in hawaii...it's quite warm, but not very sunny cuz it's a bit overcast. the temp. is probably around the high 70's (F).
but, i wish it was windier so i could cool down.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Cadi

Cadi

True

ITs 7:02 right now. and I just came back from track. It was freezing outside...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Its 23:12... Cochabamaba-Bolivia again.
it hasn't rained again in the hole day... but the temperature dropped a lot!!!
this is the first cold day in a while... it looks that it may rain tomorow to... we'll see ^_^

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

^_^'
Probably 1030 at Malaysia, Malaysia have 4 seasons -- hot, very hot, too hot and damn hot!!! :sweat:

Whole years maintaining almost 36 degree celcius.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

let´s see...0:20 AM, is a cold night (2°c) and i am wearing a scarf...so...that´s pretty much!
:) besos SaschaC

Its about 8:30 here in california and about 60 degrees F. I'm wearing warm-ups and a tank so I'm good. Can't complain a bit about the weather^_^

Current Weather: Cloudy and dark
Current time: 9:04pm PST
Do I like it: Yes
Favorite Weather: Winter with snow

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

A weather question, now is 20:10, and it was raining, but stoped a while ago, is really fresh right now, and I feel like doing nothing right now! :hmpf:

Earn money reading e-mails here

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

the weather right now over in the OC is pleasant. there's been really good sunshine, like usual. but it's night now and there are some clouds outside. hehe. it's 9:09 right now and i'm feeling great! ^_^ when the weather is all sunny with few clouds, i like to go surfing. the waves are usually nice. but if not, i'll probably be out on the beach tanning or something. my fave weather has been sunny, always sunny. not too hot, and not too cold. of course, with that lovely weather, i'd be outside doing stuff i like to do. like surfing! ^_____^

Signature

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

im in the phil and its summer here and its so hot! its 1 pm here

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

right now it's 10:04 pm in California... kinda chilly, but skies are clear... as long as it's not raining i'm good to go!

tho my favorite weather would prolly have to be sunny, but with a slight breeze. can't stand being all sticky! >.<

Signature Image

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

its 12:59 rite now.. im at my uni's computer lab.. there are around 20 ppl here.. the weather is air-conditioned.. haha.. jk jk.. outside is damn hot(as always) and there's addition of smoke from vehicle.. bla bla.. i like the weather when it is about to rain, take a walk in the garden.. or raining and i am watching dvd, playing games, or reading, or chatting with ppl.. ho ho ho..

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.