Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Do the Karaoke?? - Minitokyo

Do You Do the Karaoke??

page 1 of 1 13 total items

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Well, y'know in almost every opening and ending of fansubbed anime, they have karaoke lyrics. I wanna know do you do (or at least try) the karaoke, what's your fav and why??
Well I DO (mostly when i'm alone ^_^), and my fav is Evangelion Op. (I even always do the 'Unit 2 holding the knife' pose), cuz it's fun for me!!!

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

No, I don’t sing. My voice sound terrible. :sweat:
But I think it can be good fun. ;)

miraku-spike loves karaoke in a pink poka dotted dress its so hilarious.

Signature
thanks to kawaii-chicken

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by Masterjegomiraku-spike loves karaoke in a pink poka dotted dress its so hilarious.

THIS IS NOT true!!!!!!

Signature Image

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

nope i dont wanna try it im not blessed with the nice voice -_-

Quote by cereshe22nope i dont wanna try it im not blessed with the nice voice -_-

Neither am I, that doesn't stop me from having fun and enjoying myself though. ^^

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I don't necessarily sing along with anime lyrics, but I do go out quite a lot with friends to Karaoke... we pick the songs and we sing there for two hours... absolutely love it... ^_~

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

yes i do >_<
fav op elfenlied
fav ep flcl

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Not for all anime, but now that you mention it, it is something i find rather fun... especially when a group of friends gather to watch the latest release of something like...say Naruto... or watching some old Eps.

Favorite song to sing is the Op for Naruto: Fighting Dreamers cuz... its just hecka fun =P

I can't sing for crap in English, let alone Jap ...the jap is damn too fast! But the one that I am most able to do ..(ha) would probably be the ending song of Naruto - you know the one where they feature all the girls at the beach :P

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

I do sing the OPs and EDs I like, but only when there is no other people there. My friend once asked me why I listened to these songs when I can't even understand the meaning of the lyrics? I just answered "Because I like them." However, when you're singing songs that are somewhat group-specific (i.e. Anime songs), it just make you friends look at you with a curious face.

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

naito-tsuki

naito-tsuki

Wind Alchemist

I do too! Kareoke is so much fun! The Sailor Moon (dubbed) theme was alwasy so much fun when I was little. Now, I love to sing Tobira no Mukou e, 2nd ending from FullMetal Alchemist.

Signature

~*Watashi wa Arufonse to Edowado suki desu...
~*ED AND AL ARE SUCH BELLE GARCONS!! XD

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Quote by Fizzyboy

Quote by cereshe22nope i dont wanna try it im not blessed with the nice voice -_-

Neither am I, that doesn't stop me from having fun and enjoying myself though. ^^

Yep, i'm not blessed with nice voice, my voicis a bit below standard maybeT_T. But I enjoy myself.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.