Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The zoomquilt project. [link] - Minitokyo

The zoomquilt project. [link]

page 1 of 1 17 total items

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

a very interesting art project I came across recently: the zoomquilt project - flash oriented mega huge and ultra cool continuous art:
http://eviltree.de/zoomquilt/zoom.htm

I prefer to zoom out. how about you? advice: go slowly! there is much detail to be missed.
post your reactions and opinions...

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

That is the most interesting thing I have ever seen in a before.
To begin with, I zoomed in, and then I realised that the picture has started again.
Very cool, DC. Thanks for sharing it.

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

I also prefer zoom out ,amazing project,thanx for the link,for some reason i think on a big graffiti that i saw one time

K I R A B O S H I !

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

dude that is awesome- i loved how it looped. i actually started zooming in very slowly taking in the details, then i opted to zoom out and let it do the rest.

very awesome- my friends at work are going to love this.. ;)

rocknroll-isgo

rocknroll-isgo

Holy hole in a donut, Batman!

Wow. The pure sense of imagination put into this is amazing. And I'm with you, I prefer to zoom out and stop every few seconds to take in the detail.

Thanks for sharing! Everyone I've shown agrees --- it's awesome.

Signature Image
{----------------------------------------------------------------{Antique.POP}

that's so amazing. i prefer zoom in... but the art, the details... too jawdropping. ^^;; thx for telling!

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

That is so awesome! I went really slow so that i didn't miss anything, but going fast can make you a bit dizzy ^_^' Whats with the door that says fun, and the other one that says salvation?? very weird o_0

Signature

hah i saw this long ago on abs, pretty cool sutff i must say! haah i got caught up staring at it so closely that it almost seemed real....

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

Are my eyes actually alright? >_> Need to go to a doctor..

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

At first, it wouldn't go slow, but after a refresh, I managed to slow it down and actually check the detail. As above, it's awesome.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

whoa that is simply awesome... but aren't they over now, cause the ring is closed since we go back to the same place :)
i zoom in, i prefer to go forward and follow the red ribbon XP
ahah i like the church / tower with the 2 doors on the left with "salvation" and "fun" :pacman:

Holt

Holt

pffft

that's the most amazing peice of artwork I've ever seen. It should be in the art museums!
I thought zooming in looked cooler because you could see minute detail getting bigger but it also hurt my eyes a bit so I went through most of it zooming out :P

Signature Image

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

I prefer zoom in (felt kinda sick when I zoomed out! ^_^')
That was a very cool art tingy indeed!
thanks for sharing! ^_^

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

Skillzpay

Skillzpay

Graduated Magna Cum Laude!

Whoa that's pretty crazy. Not sure which I prefer, zooming in or out, as they both give me this psychadelic effect. Wonder how this was made and whoever came up with this idea must be quite the crazy artist :P

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

ah yes. i've seen that before. very chill thing a ma jig indeed. actually, there is something like that by another artist. it is an online graphic novel by scott mcloud. it isn't implimented as well but the premise is the same. in a way. he is also the author of those graphic novels discussing what comics are. oh well. thanks fot the link. keep it real real.

Signature

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I prefer zooming in. This makes it easier to appreciate all the details, though zooming out very fast creates an incredicle optic experience. :)

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Ahh... that's got to be one of the coolest things I've seen floating around the web. Creepy, but very, very cool. Thanks so much for sharing *^.~*

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.