Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would YOU use this toilet? - Minitokyo

Would YOU use this toilet?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

http://blahdee.mezzed.net/images/toilet5du.jpg this is what it looks like from the outside.

http://blahdee.mezzed.net/images/toilet20an.jpg this is what it looks like from the inside.
^_^ i heard it was in Switzerland, to test people's courage haha. Would you use it? It's made entirely out of one-way glass.

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Maybe to pee xD I wouldn't try anything else though.
They'd probably press a button so everyone can see you when your in there. :(

Signature

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

haha but its one-way glass! haha ^_^'

I'd think everyone was watching. though i must say it would be kinda nice to have a view like of open feild r something to go w/

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

where the link? are you talking about the toilet with one way mirrors? you can totally see out but no-one can see in?

if yes- i would.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Hell no I wouldn't! I think it would be embarassing even though it is a one way mirror.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Mad-Hat

Mad-Hat

Organizer of 4.17 TB

lol that's a funny toilet. I wonder if it was acctually put there by the city?

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world,
The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Quote by mezzedhaha but its one-way glass! haha ^_^'

They say it's one way glass, but is it really, and will you ever know for sure? xD
Too many thoughts will go through my head.

Signature

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

Quote by boogybro

Quote by mezzedhaha but its one-way glass! haha ^_^'

They say it's one way glass, but is it really, and will you ever know for sure? xD
Too many thoughts will go through my head.

haha funny boogybro...thinking too weirdly

..If it came down to a choice of standing in a puddle of my own making or using that thing then I'd use it and modesty be damned.....beggars cannot be choosers.... >_<

I'd use it.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Well, if they can't see me from the outside, sure... ^^;

Omg that is just so freaking awsome I want to go to Switzerland to piss all over the place. Ahhhhhhh so freaking awsome.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

ROFL nice view ^^

well... at least the toilet looks clean... that's really all that matters to me xd... but i'd probably be laughing my a$$ off the whole time i'd be in it... loll... but if it's one way glasses... i don't see why i should mind...

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I would not use it at night. It may be one way glass, but even that has it's limits. Light can still pass through it. So when it's dark out side and a bright light is either inside that booth or a car passes by it, you might see a silhouette or more.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

No one can see you, it's a reflective mirror on the outside.
When you got to go...You GOT to go!

Skillzpay

Skillzpay

Graduated Magna Cum Laude!

I'd imagine it'd be fun....just think about the things you could do in there i.e. pointing at people outside (not with your finger btw :P)
Plus think about how exhilarating sex would be in a bathroom stall like that!

ack!!! lol no i would feel to weird to pee in there XD

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

Quote by zephiris26Well, if they can't see me from the outside, sure... ^^;

same here

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

i'd feel like someone was watching me....cuz you can see them and all....

<lol> I'd use it if I had to... XD It looks like a phone booth standing on the street corner like that!

But actually, more likely I'd end up walking into the thing. x_x It took me about 10 seconds to figure out what was going on in that first piccy. ^_^'

beb3xchange

K-Otic

if i have to go i guess, but its kinda strange peeing and staring at people walking by

life isn't simple; deal with it

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

That is so awsome. I would go out of my way to use that toilet. I would eat a breakfast of Taco Bell,grab the sunday paper and upon exiting the toilet I would spay air freshener liberally and warn others to let it air out :) hehehehehe...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Thats somehow weird! Well maybe I should use it! BUt it will be a little strange to do that, wouldn't feel comfortable watching people around!

Earn money reading e-mails here

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.