Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tenten - Minitokyo

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 8 total items

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

any tenten fans out there? there arent enough medias of this awesome naruto character

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

nope

under new management

Quote by onimakuranope

lol.... TenTen is alright... I think they could use her a little more which should be soon!!

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

I liked her, then disliked her because of her attitude with rock and neji when they were young(one of the flashbacks), but she's still an ok char, a bit weak though

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Shes one of my favorite female ninjas, but it would be better if she had more abilities/jutsus

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

She's the most forgotten ninja out there. When people think of the female ninjas they tend to forget tenten. I've seen it in a few diffrent forums.
She's so sadly underused.

In the end, we haven't seen her do much except work along side Neji and Lee.
the filler arch is not any better and neither is the manga as far as i've read.
she's like a glorfied extra.

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

she's alright but she is nothing more than background noise in the series (dunno in manga)

Signature

Kikki-chan

Kikki-chan

<<Sweet Sacrifice>>

She's the best female ninja for me.She is cute and has a pretty attitude!

Neji 4 ever!!!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.