What do you consider as romantic?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Cancel

Now that I'm with my girlfriend, I have so many wonderful romantic moments... Like having a bath together, candle-light-dinner, massages, lots of candles around the bed......
I'd like to have long walks in the fading sun on a deserted beach or bathing in the sea by moonlight...
So I'd like to know, what you consider as romantic and what you would like to do with your bf/gf.

Signature

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Cancel

Oh, you're sooo sweet, honey *kisses her angel*
I'd love to have walks on a beach with you too. And I know so many things I'd love to do with you some time.
I love getting a massage or having dozens of candles around our bed ^^ *goes to get the cream out of the fridge*
I think it's also romantic to kiss the partner all over the body or just to stay in bed all day while it's raining outdoor...

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Cancel

saki saki saki saki sakiii ....

likelikeslikeslikeslikes ... it when they make dinner for saki .. *-* andandand ...... buy saki things ... ;3

butbut .. the best thing that he ever did for saki ..

>.> is when he borrowed the ice skating rink for a whole day for us ... >.>

me misses him now .. ;-;

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

Cancel

walks on the beach when there's a full moon. that's the top spot for me. going out to a fancy restaurant is awesome too. hehe.

Signature

• Apr 26, 2005

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

Cancel

I think the most romanytic moments are when both partners are absolutly absorbed in each other, candles, water, my fav is the camping by a pond or lake and putting our candles on the banks and swimming, and other . . . nocturnal activities *smiles*

Keik

TarballIUTzone

Cancel

Hmm i dont like this Kind of Candelight Dinner romantic Style after all.
Finally i dont like this typical stuff that everyone does.Important to me is to to smething with Love especially for my Partner ;)
i love the pure Romantic, like makin my Partner the way with Candels in a Forrest :P.
For Example Lighting a path with candels aross the Wood , to a Specail Place.
I also love the Seashore and the FOG.
But i think Romantic is not a thing that must be done together.It can also beeing Romantic to sit on a rock , watching the Sunset who´s coming up in a Dale :)
Or sitting with a Harp under the Stars :)
i have very much things in my Mind when i think about such things cause im writing many Poems too ;)

• Apr 26, 2005

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

the most romantic things i would do with my bf were scenic drives. we'd go driving around in the hills and to the beach and then after it got dark... yah... but you'll have to memorize the scenic routes in your area for this... another great thing to do is lay out on a grassy field and look up at the stars... my best friend and i used to do this a lot (non-romantically, but it is romantic when you do it with your bf/gf)

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Cancel

well I know some very interesting romantic setting *devious grin* but I don't think it is legal to share in mt ;) since there might be some kiddos that is reading this, I will share those experience with my friends if they want to know ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

• Apr 26, 2005

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Cancel

This sounds silly but I'd go see a scary movie on our date.... lol... I think that's pretty romantic...

But as for the more *normal* type of romantic, just somewhere quiet like in a park with nobody else around. Even a ferry ride can be good... but watching fireworks, s tars or the moon in the sky gets my ultimate vote ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Cancel

Sorry Crimson,
I can't help you, 'cause I never had a gf/bf...
May sound strange to you, but I don't know what a romance is...
My only dates are watchin' movies woth my mom (and she's definitly not my gf...)
C U Crimson!

• Apr 26, 2005

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Cancel

i never had a bf/gf before either, but that doesn't stop me from daydreaming :) there are simply too many romance cliches out there that make me think "maybe this... or that..." XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

Cancel

What`s romantic? I think that writing poems about the one you love (to this day I already wrote eight ^_^). I know that most girls like it, at least my Lovely I-chan does :) Also playing some slow songs for your love is kinda romantic, I think (I`m gonna play some serenades on bagpipes for her someday because she told me she`d want to hear them ^^) And... if I`d choose from the most romantic views, for me it`s gotta be a sunrise on the beach (sunsets are good too). It`d be wonderful to watch it with her but for now... only dreams, dreams, dreams...

Signature

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Cancel

Hy girl!Long time since I heard from you.For me,walking on a seaside by a moonlight,just watching a sunset(blushing),but what I really love the most is just knowing that the person that you love,loves you just the same(blushing more). :)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

Cancel

well, what i consider romanting is to sit beside my boyfriend at night looking at the full moon. where no one will be around us (especially my brother :D ) then we would keep on staring at each other and then, slowly.......... kiss! wow! now that is romantic, isn't it girls?

Signature

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Cancel

Quote by Mordinwell I know some very interesting romantic setting *devious grin* but I don't think it is legal to share in mt ;) since there might be some kiddos that is reading this, I will share those experience with my friends if they want to know ;)

Dude, I'm proud of ya'.

With only my imagination left, I would say when the guy approaches the gal, reaches the bed...the gal sits...the guy crawls close to her...and whispers in her ear..."I love you" in a deep, low, gentle voice; pouring out his feelings with only those three words. I'm off!

:pacman:

Movin'...

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Cancel

I like simple things. - Just being in each other's company, taking a late night stroll, and just being together. ^__^

i like the feel of hugging someone, though, and feeling all safe, and secure in his arms. Just little things are the best, y'know? =^-^= Safe like a little bug in a rug, heehee!

*is a dweeb :p*

• Apr 26, 2005

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

Cancel

I think everithing can have some romance as long as the person you love is right by your side... romance is more a feeling than an fact you can accomplish... however candles help to make a point :)

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

• Apr 26, 2005
Cancel

Well I think there is nothing really trivial in love since it comes to be seen as romantic anyways...but for argument sake, here's an image I have kept in my mind as one of the happiest time of my life. Her and me in bed, holding to each other, reading the same book while raining outside.

• Apr 26, 2005

deathe

FaLLeN dReAmEr

Cancel

staying at the beach and him hugging you and then looking into the moon, even without saying anything to each other, the presence of being with him can make you happy =3

but i want to clarify something, i dont have a bf yet. nyahahha >_>;;

• Apr 27, 2005
Cancel

Breakfast in the morning at a restraunt with hardly any customers there

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

• Apr 27, 2005

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Cancel

HHmmm....I think romantic to snuggle by a fire outside in the woods at night, especially when the moon's out or there are many stars. I would also enjoy swimming together alone whether it is the bleach, a lake, or a pool. There are other things too I would mention but are not appriate to say in the eyes of the general public. ;)

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

• Apr 27, 2005
Cancel

Well what do I consider romantic? Well a big bag of chinese take out and re-runs of the three stooges. Hey let a man have his private life allright. Anyways, If I were to have a girlfriend I guess it would be nice to go out and look up at the stars. I guess that could be considered as romantic.

Cadi

Cadi

True

Cancel

I think its really romantic when its snowing outside and you and your bf/gf are cuddling together on the caoch and drinking hot chocolate with his arm around the girl. Or a walk along the beach watching the horizon/sky and listen to the waves splashing against the beach...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

• Apr 27, 2005
Cancel

i think romantic would be laying with my girlfriend in the moonlight talking,kissing,just out right loving each other a true moment of love and honesty thats my idea of romantic

• Apr 27, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.