Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you consider as romantic? - Minitokyo

What do you consider as romantic?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

ohhh that is so cute all what u write now i feel so alone and i want all that what u say all that T_T everone is here to do that with me ???

For me it is romantic if i go in the moonlight on the street and then i see the man of my dream he comes to me smile to me *and he have a so great smile that i melt, if i see his smile* @.@ and then he say nothing to me and i say nothing to him but we know what the other one feels and then he hold me in her stronger arms and then he kiss me very passionate and then it start to rain and i feel the raindrops of me skin .... and then he kiss me more go more down to my neck to my breast and then we make love in the rain of the street and the raindrops is .... *like the raindrop in the fire* it gets more hot .... >.< now i want this

everyone here to want make this with me XP

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Quote by Mordinwell I know some very interesting romantic setting *devious grin* but I don't think it is legal to share in mt ;) since there might be some kiddos that is reading this, I will share those experience with my friends if they want to know ;)

I agree with Mordin. i would so get kicked off here in a heart beat. But a sushi dinner is a start. ;)

Signature

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

Remind me of how enjoyable life has been for me as couple^^. I luv having spring bath with my luv. We often SMS during far distance at work. Best part is we like to massage each other's back, with herbal almond or crysantinum or spring flower scents of aromatic oil. Sleeping together is great, as she or me will help cover with warm blanket and helping hand if in any case, you need it badly^^ if you know what i mean.

Best time we have been together for now, is having a holiday trip. This way will be more romantic, just like having a honeymoon.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i dont have a bf so
lol maybe i shouldnt of responeds to this thread :D :) ^_^'

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i think everything that a guy does for me is romantic -- even if it's unintentionally or if we're just friends -- ionno that's just how i am ^_^ lol i'm weird i kno ^_^

Hmm...I think just holding hands and walking around the park would be romantic. My one dream is to ride the ferris wheel with that special someone and kiss at the very top ^___^ hehe, and just sleeping together under the warm covers on a winter night would just be romantic. Though it has never happen to me and probably won't for a very long time!

Signature Image

Snuggling!

*sighs in contentness*

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

me wanna just to be with her together...it would be romantically enough at this moment ^_^

hm ~ let me think
A nice and warm day, first the sun is shining but next it started to rain slowly...warm summer rain....both would be wet after a whole time...both would look to each other and.... ^__^ wai how sweet, *wanna do this with his girlfriend*^^

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

hmm for me it would proberbly be gazing into each others eyes and feeling like we have entered each others' souls

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

A long walk into the dark night. Speaking together without the need to break the quiet, passing knowing looks full of meaning. In a word, connection. It's too bad everybody I've ever known has been affraid of the dark....

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

someone without words into the eyes look and more near come themselves *rofl* xD"""

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Quote by puschelisomeone without words into the eyes look and more near come themselves *rofl* xD&quot;&quot;&quot;

LOL! You're making fun of me? <sniffle>

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by animefreak3A long walk into the dark night. Speaking together without the need to
break the quiet, passing knowing looks full of meaning. In a word,
connection. It's too bad everybody I've ever known has been affraid of
the dark....

it's okay animefreak, i think that's romantic too. And my friends make fun of me for being a idealistic dreamer all the time cuz i'm a guy.

Don't let them get you down. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

i like walking on the beach, nice dinner, movie, flowers, candie, and a just spending time together!!!!

lol *blushes* im still waiting for a dream guy that does these kind of things. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Quote by EternalParadox

Quote by animefreak3A long walk into the dark night. Speaking together without the need to
break the quiet, passing knowing looks full of meaning. In a word,
connection. It's too bad everybody I've ever known has been affraid of
the dark....

it's okay animefreak, i think that's romantic too. And my friends make fun of me for being a idealistic dreamer all the time cuz i'm a guy.

Don't let them get you down. ^_^

Don't worry I was teasing. ;) It's alright for her to make fun of me.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i prefer when there's nobody except us.. both of us are sitting together while he is hugging me... having a chat will be perfect for me.. XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Quote by animefreak3

Quote by puschelisomeone without words into the eyes look and more near come themselves *rofl* xD"""

LOL! You're making fun of me? <SNIFFLE>

No.. That was only my opinion xD"

Quote by Kachie-chanI like simple things. - Just being in each other's company, taking a late night stroll, and just being together. ^__^
i like the feel of hugging someone, though, and feeling all safe, and secure in his arms. Just little things are the best, y'know? =^-^= Safe like a little bug in a rug, heehee!
*is a dweeb :p*

i agree with Kachie-chan. it's the simple things you stumble on to that makes being with your girlfriend/boyfriend romantic.

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

go to a movie...or a stroll in the park...or anything like that :)

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Quote by puscheli

Quote by animefreak3

Quote by puschelisomeone without words into the eyes look and more near come themselves *rofl* xD&quot;&quot;&quot;

LOL! You're making fun of me? <SNIFFLE/>

No.. That was only my opinion xD&quot;

Oh, ok sorry. I misunderstood.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.