Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Anime/Game Soundtrack - Minitokyo

Best Anime/Game Soundtrack

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I wasn't sure if this topic goes here... What anime an/or game do you think has the best soundtrack?
I personaly love the Naruto sountrack, not just the openings and endings. Rurouni Kenshin is quite good too I find. InuYasha is one of the best... Card Captor Sakura and Cowboy Bebop were cool too... also Chobits! As for games, I LOVED the FFX soundtrack.
What others did you like?
*Real sorry if this has been done before!*

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

final fantasy would be best for game osts.
gundam seed and naruto would be fav for anime osts.
plus anything by yoko kanno is usually good

for games the final fantasy series and the dmc series. for animes cowboy bebop, wolf rain, and naruto

I love naruto :) but i like gundam seed better :D

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Geez. . . there are so many threads with this same topic already. . . this subject is even covered in the list of commonly duplicated threads in Noob Bible #2. Please please please search before you post to avoid creating duplicate threads, especially if you believe that a thread topic has already been made before in the past.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

I LOVE THE ending SONG TO gundam SEED BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS called CAN someone FILL ME IN

talivan

THE LOVE OF INUYASHA AND KAGOME

i love the song of inuyasha beginning the name of the song is "I am"

:) :) :) :) :)

the love of inuyasha and kagome

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

doubt it qualifies, But Yuki Kajiura's album "Fiction". A compilation and re-arrangments of some of her song works from numerous Animes...

For games I say FFX. For anime I really like wolf's rain, saiyuki, and DNAngel.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

So far, Hikaru no Go n Inuyasha is superb. Gravitation not bad either. Fav anime OST - Days (HnG Ending). Lovely. Fits the story just perfectly ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

SputnikXII

SputnikXII

otaku-kun

[.full moon wo sagashite.] all the way fo sho. also the chobits soundtrack was pretty good too

Check out my latest wall! xD http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/139208/
Signature

Okoru

Title? what's that?

seed, Noir, Mai HiME, flcl, Gankutsuou.

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

I think for it'll be Zone of the Enders....ocz I really like the way the music was made.

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

i love the OST from FLCL the music rockz >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I love the naruto, kenshin, Inu yasha, Saiyuki, DNAngel and lets see there are more there just not coming to me now lol :)

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

i luv the ending soundtrack of GTO in the first season man itz so soothin n invigorating ^-^ man i wish dere was a site i cud download it from

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

the mai-hime soundtrack is pretty good, should listen to it when u have the chance... =P rawr !

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Hard question.
One would deffinetly be 'Naruto' (one of the few things I liked in the anime), but about the others... well, I liked 'Lodoss' and 'Cowboy Bebop' (it fitted the climate prefectly). Also 'Wolf's Rain' had a pretty good one.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

Hmm...The best anime soundtrack that i heard is Naruto and game is chrono cross and final fantasy^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

'Naruto'...
Then probably 'Hellsing' and (this will sound stupid) 'Slayers' (overall).

No idea yet :D

As far as anime...Cowboy Beebop
Videogame....Castlvania Symphony of the Night

for games, it'd have to go with the Wangan Maximum Tune 2 Original Soundtrack.

Signature

'We're running the Wangan Line now. Close your eyes and trust the music. Grip the steering wheel and accelerate, then shift into the next gear and fly into the night...'

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

For games I would have to say Final fantasy ^^
And for animes..... it's just to hard to answer.... XP so many...

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

ninaaditia

Tenipuri Freak

Tenipuri lol!!
Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, FMA, CCS, GD Seed, Hikaru No Go, Inuyasha, One piece..

Signature
Tenipuri Kakkoi!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.