Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Anime/Game Soundtrack - Minitokyo

Best Anime/Game Soundtrack

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

game : xenogears
anime : gdm seed/destiny,mai hime, n inuyasha

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

game soundtracks? i love the ff soundtracks ^^ it's really cool.

as for anime, well, i like most of the soundtracks from the animes i've seen before ^^

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by tsukuyomimodethe mai-hime soundtrack is pretty good, should listen to it when u have the chance... =P rawr !

I most certainly agree. Especially Duran Shoukan, Mezame, and It's only the fairy tale.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Id have to say i love the Bleach songs. I don't know if it's possible to get the OST yet but i sure want it when it does come out. I love the second opening and the third ending.

bebakiki

Quote by talivani love the song of inuyasha beginning the name of the song is "I am"
:) :) :) :) :)

I agree

wildvanilla

wild vanilla

Ermm... I lyk Saiyuki's... DNAngel... Furuba... and Gundam seed! Yupps. Abt dere... As for games.. ffx!!

[full.moon.wo.sagashite.]

Signature

i love Naruto soundtrack especially "Haruka Kanata" and "Go!!!!"

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

i havent really listened to many anime soundtracks, but I like the Noir and .hack//sign soundtracks alot

deltok

deltok

sadness

for games, i like Castlevania Series Soundtracks . . . :[ .
and for anime, some of many series. . .

Manako

~enjoy the silence~

best animesoundtracks are wolf's rain (steve conte rules <.< >.>), arjuna (with it's eastern sounds and with maaya sakamoto the music is unbeatable - maaya is my hero ;_;) and of course .hack. most soundtracks have only a few good songs. that's why i like the soundtracks i mentioned most. the naruto or bleach soundtracks for example have only a few really good songs like seishun kyousoukyoku or life is like a boat. the rest is crap i think.x.X ok ok in narutos case the bgmusik when they're fighting with the battlescream is also quite good.^^###

well i really like the soundtacks of naruto, wolfrain(opening and ending are the ones that i heard), Gundam Seed, Full Metal, GTO and a lot more, i really like japan's music :)

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

FMA , .hack for anime. im less expose to games so im not sure

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

Claude

15th Division Taichou

i absolutely LOVE the battle songs for wild arms 3!! especially the boss batle song!!
mahoromatic has a nice OST as wel

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

My favourite soundtrack of all is Chrono Cross. I'm also rather fond of the Final Fantasy IX soundtrack and the Final Fantasy VI soundtrack.

naruto and bleach they got the best musick

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.