page 1 of 1 17 total items

Cancel

Marchen Awakens Romance....

Has anyone started watching this new series yet.... I have.... I think it looks pretty interesting... So far from what I've seen its about a boy who has dreams about another world and then all of a sudden gets transported there. There are these objects called ARM that have special abilities.... I think this series isn't one of the top animes but is something I think looks good to watch atleast once

• Apr 26, 2005
Cancel

sorry havent heard of it none the less seen it.

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

• Apr 26, 2005

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Cancel

No. But I want to. Can't wait till the manga comes out. ^^

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Cancel

It's already been made into anime? I didn't know that! I read it as manga, not weekly though. I read up to volume 6 and I think it's really really fun. Same manga-ka (writer) as Flame of Recca. *Highly recommended*

Who's ur favorite character? I like Dorothy and Aluwitz (not sure of spelling though) very much, and nanashi too. They're cool.

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Cancel

Quote by Ratboy2099Marchen Awakens Romance....
Has anyone started watching this new series yet.... I have.... I think it looks pretty interesting... So far from what I've seen its about a boy who has dreams about another world and then all of a sudden gets transported there. There are these objects called ARM that have special abilities.... I think this series isn't one of the top animes but is something I think looks good to watch atleast once

So that what it stands for. I wanna watch it too, I'm also planning to read the manga.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Cancel

Quote by soujiokita

Quote by Ratboy2099Marchen Awakens Romance....
Has anyone started watching this new series yet.... I have.... I think
it looks pretty interesting... So far from what I've seen its about a
boy who has dreams about another world and then all of a sudden gets
transported there. There are these objects called ARM that have special
abilities.... I think this series isn't one of the top animes but is
something I think looks good to watch atleast once

So that what
it stands for. I wanna watch it too, I'm also planning to read the
manga.

MAR=Marchen Awakens Romance

• Apr 26, 2005
Cancel

Quote by akari-chanNo. But I want to. Can't wait till the manga comes out. ^^

by that do you mean the next chapter? i think evil-genius has subbed it up to 80 cant wait for chapter 81 ><

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Cancel

Just to give you more information.

MAR --> full name is Machen Awakens Romance

you pronounce "machen" as "melhem" it means Fairy tales or story.

It's a good manga. Haven't watch the anime yet but I think it should be good also.

Signature

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

Cancel

???? Anyway... I dont have it.. so I cant say something...
But, ...
i dont know...

<censored> of... i'm off this <censored>....
Wath the <cesnored> is happening to me today?????????????
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(...)

juliechan

UchiWa fan

Cancel

Quote by kk-chan It's a good manga. Haven't watch the anime yet but I think it should be good also.

i watch the anime but I bet the manga is better. If you have a chance to compare kk-chan I'll would be glad to know if the manga is better.
Addicted manga fan here :)

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

• Apr 26, 2005

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

Cancel

well i've watched the anime, and i agree thou, think e manga wld be better. but the anime itself is not bad, even after 2 episodes. well i dont think its' one of the top animes yet, but it is one of the top favourite mangas.

Signature

• Apr 26, 2005
Cancel

I fear the anime will fail to capture the dark atmosphere of the manga later. Simply because tv won't let kids see heads of people bloodily rolling around.

• Apr 27, 2005

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Cancel

Well, I'd like to compare it for you juliechan ^^ but I haven't got my hand on any anime episodes of this story ... but I'll say it once again that the manga is really great.

Quote by NitengoukiI fear the anime will fail to capture the dark atmosphere of the manga later. Simply because tv won't let kids see heads of people bloodily rolling around.

Umm... I don't think this one is that bloody or violent that it should be censored or so, or maybe it just doesn't reach that part yet? I don't know, but I don't think so coz Ginta (main character) is much much younger than Recca (main character from Flame of Recca ... his previous story -- awesome manga!). Oh well, I guess anime might cut some parts and I hope it doesn't end abruptly like Flame of Recca.

Signature

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

Cancel

cha a not known taha manga
where i can read?

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

• Apr 27, 2005
Cancel

Quote by Siracha a not known taha manga
where i can read?

good point... i'm getting tired of waiting for fansubs to sub the anime I wanna read ahead!!!

• Apr 28, 2005

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

Cancel

I saw the first two episodes and read the first manga volume. I really like it, I think its a very cute series so far

Signature

Cancel

I just saw episode 6 and things look pretty interesting... I hope Ginta finds some more ARMs for himself to use against the enemy

• May 12, 2005

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.