Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 End of Days - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

RW

RW

Guardian of MT Laws

What if someone or something pulled the master switch & sets off a electrical magnetic pulse . The world as we know would losses all electrical power - computers - ect.. nothing electronically would work for many decades to come .

I own & operate a airbrushing business . About 50% of the art work is hand drawn by me & the most of the ppl that work for me . Most of us ( me included ) can also hand paint the old fashion way , with real brushes . I can restore antique furniture ( using hand tools only ) & school teacher . So I have 3 trades that can earn me a living .

I am one of those ppl you could drop off in the jungle with nothing but the clothes on his back & could build a shopping mall , I have been told . LOL

What could you use for a trade to earn a living ?

Signature Image
FACTS Do Not Cease To Exist Just Because They Are IGNORED !!

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

atm nothing at all...maybe help you build that shopping mall of yours XD but that'd be all i can do...atm i'm 15 and don't have job yet...

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Ah, End of Days.

Y`know those people in the post-apocalyptic movies that everyone goes to in order to get needed stuff? The person\family with access to whatever you need, or can find it? Welcome to what my skill would be. Otherwise Im pretty much boned, unless killing people counts too...

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Hmm, I think I'd be the guy that could design you the Shopping mall, and then desig how the rain water would not flood the place. yeah, I am a Architural Technologist (read: NOT architect, but almost) and am on my way to becoming a Civil Engineer....so yeah...other than that...i could kill small furry animals for food.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I could be entertainment. XD I could learn to juggle or tell jokes nonstop XD

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

RW

RW

Guardian of MT Laws

That would be good , Limality . Being I am a little short handed . LOL . What do you want to do in the future ?

That would be very useful , Teryon . Unless you are talking about Needful Things the movie .. j/k

In either case Chickomon that is a good craft to know . A Civil Engineer in the works , sweet . I have a friend in Las Vegas that is a Civil Engineer & also a ex Sea Bee ~ Naval Construction Battalion any thing that needed to be built these ppl knew how to get it done no matter what problems they came across ..

Doesn't sound like you would like to do that , katz291 .

Signature Image
FACTS Do Not Cease To Exist Just Because They Are IGNORED !!

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

hmm...art skill might not do me much good if people are just trying to survive...I can grow things to eat...lol, me a farmer.....

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I've been told I could make working cell phones in the jungle, given enough ruling powers of course. I don't think so.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.