Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For all Poetry-Corner members!! - Minitokyo

For all Poetry-Corner members!!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Alrighty, I really hate doing this, but I must!
To all the members*who are all my dear friends* I wont be able to do MT so much anymore
So I've decided, since I was the only one who did contesta and everything else,...
I'm going and our group needs a new administrator that can keep our group alive and to be able to hold fun events!
I'll still be around, just not as much, probably only to check messeges, so everyone, it's time to vote!!
Also, if for some reason you dont like the chosen candidates, you can put yourself as a candidate with a good reason in this forum.
Thankyou ~ Inochikyo
I hope the new admin. is able to make you all happy and be able to be there everyday!

so wtf?!?!... well if U think U'll be better out of that... ok... but, I don't know, why didn't U said something before?... besides... of the groups Gb is not as moved as the others, its maybe cuz we don't post out of anything.
Solo... no piense que fue tu culpa (eso fue lo que entendi)

Cya around...
un fuerte abrazo

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

How sad...well, if you must go, inochikyo, I understand. After all, you're doing what you think is the best for the group. Even though both choices are mods, they don't post very much, do they? I think I won't vote, but whoever gets the job, congratulations to them...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

That's pretty sad... but I understand. Especially that I'm not around that much either.

I don't know if I should vote, since I'm one of the participants, so I won't.
But to make the situation a little clearer for the rest, I'll say this: if I'll get elected, I'll do my best to not fail you, but on the other hand, I'm more of a writer and poetry isn't my major.
Plus, for about two, more weeks, I won't have to much free time.

Anyways, I leave the choice to you and hope that you'll vote for the one you find as better candidate for the administrator and not something else.

P.S. Free beer to everyone, who'll vote for me :nya: jk

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

...it doesn't matter that much...Poetry Corner seems more like a void than a group, now...

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

this is rather a predicament.....I don't wanna vote...because I like both candidates the same

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

um... i don't think bunny could be a an administrator because we both are really busy with school and everything we barely have time to come here anymore so it should be the other person...
~Red~

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

*looks around* o_O;;; what??? But...I not really active here anymore....;_; so I vote for Drak :P because well, I wont do so good...but anyway, thanks to everyone who voted for me ^^ it really means a lot. Maybe when I come back from my current dead state will I be a good admin ^_^V

xange

xange

~white bunny~

hi im new here, a poet as well

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Stuff like this shouldnt be here. It counts as a farewell thread, as well as advertising, both in which are against the rules.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.