Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anybody watch Asian drama series? Any recommendation? - Minitokyo

Does anybody watch Asian drama series? Any recommendation?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

I like watching Asian drama series very much especially, Korean and Japanese drama series. I've just finished watching Full House (K-drama) and I think it's the best Romantic-comedy drama I've ever seen. ^^ If you have any other drama that you watch or likes or any recommendation please tell me. ^-^ I wanna make more friends.

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well i don't personally watch jdrama... but i've got a friend who is always raving about "kinpachi sensei"... she says it's the only show that makes her cry... she says so many good things about it, i'm sad that i don't have the channel to watch it!

Signature Image

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Oh I heard of that but I'd never watch it myself yet. Well, normally I watch the series by buying the whole vcd series or rent it from vdo shop but there are some on showing on tv in my country too. ^^

Signature

me and my friend love "Suekko chounan ane san nin" (romantic/family comedy/drama i think?? ^_^' ) it is not something "deep" but rather heart warming and funny. i like it very much...
i have only watched two korean dramas so far..and both are rather old.. "autumn in my heart" aka "endless love" and "four sisters". (i am sure that u have watched them already.) :)

Signature

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Quote by Xiaolingme and my friend love "Suekko chounan ane san nin" (romantic/family comedy/drama i think?? ^_^' ) it is not something "deep" but rather heart warming and funny. i like it very much...
i have only watched two korean dramas so far..and both are rather old.. "autumn in my heart" aka "endless love" and "four sisters". (i am sure that u have watched them already.) :)

Umm..."Suekko chounan ane san nin"? Can you tell me who are the stars in it? Coz I don't think I remember the names, but I might get an idea somehow. And for the Korean series ... yup I've watched Autumn in my Heart --- gee it made me cry almost every scene hehe but the rest I've heard of them but I haven't watched them yet. ^^

Signature

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Try the Beautiful Life. Is act by Kimura Takuya and Tokiwa Takako.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

japanese drama i suggest:
GTO - sorimachi takashi and matsushima nanako - about a teacher who tries to change the school
GoodLuck - kimura takuya (cant remember the heroin) - about a pilot who wants to be the best.. (cant really remember)
Kimi wa Petto (U R my Pet) - Matsumoto Jun from Arashi - a boy baing a pet to some carreer woman (nice story~)
Gokusen - kinda similar to GTO but female teacher in all boy school
Beautiful Life as 25chai suggested
Pride - about hockey ice.. kimura takuya stars yet again..
Ice World (this one quite old) - yutaka something (cant remember the name) and nanako..
With Love - this one is old... but its nice.. about internet chatting and falling in love and all..
power office girl - nice series of office girls.. (old one too)

(this is what i watched and i think its good.. *me kinda attached to the japanese old drama..* haha..)

korean drama:
jewel in the palace - about a cook in the emperor's castle who had many talents.. but being outcast.
summer scent - please try to watch this~~ (u'll cry..)
a moment to remember - about husband and wife relationship..
the prince's first love - this is stupid but all my housemates love the series.. (maybe i'm the one who's stupid)
winter sonata - u should watch this since u watch autumn in my heart

i'm not really fond of korean drama.. but this is what i think as series worth watching..

hope it helps..

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

My fave forever (J-drama) : Kamisama, played by Takeshi Kaneshiro n Kyoko Fukada

Signature

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Oh, thanz thanz thank you everyone very much for your suggestions, especially snowrabbit I'll try to watch them if I can get one.

Quote by snowrabbitjapanese drama i suggest:
GTO - sorimachi takashi and matsushima nanako - about a teacher who tries to change the school
GoodLuck - kimura takuya (cant remember the heroin) - about a pilot who wants to be the best.. (cant really remember)
Kimi wa Petto (U R my Pet) - Matsumoto Jun from Arashi - a boy baing a pet to some carreer woman (nice story~)
Gokusen - kinda similar to GTO but female teacher in all boy school
Beautiful Life as 25chai suggested
Pride - about hockey ice.. kimura takuya stars yet again..
Ice World (this one quite old) - yutaka something (cant remember the name) and nanako..
With Love - this one is old... but its nice.. about internet chatting and falling in love and all..
power office girl - nice series of office girls.. (old one too)
(this is what i watched and i think its good.. *me kinda attached to the japanese old drama..* haha..)
korean drama:
jewel in the palace - about a cook in the emperor's castle who had many talents.. but being outcast.
summer scent - please try to watch this~~ (u'll cry..)
a moment to remember - about husband and wife relationship..
the prince's first love - this is stupid but all my housemates love the series.. (maybe i'm the one who's stupid)
winter sonata - u should watch this since u watch autumn in my heart
i'm not really fond of korean drama.. but this is what i think as series worth watching..
hope it helps..

GTO - I wanna watch the series coz I read the manga and I think it's cool. ^^
Good Luck - I watched only one or two episodes and it's already ended (haven't watched the end yet! OX
Kimi wa petto - I read it. I watched it. I love it!!!
Gokusen - It's funny I like it even though I like the manga more. ^^
Summer Scent - I heard it's very very sad in the end, right? I like like bad ending really. I mean, not another Autumn in my heart ending...

The rest I haven't watched yet but I've heard of some of them.
Thank you thank you. ^^

Signature

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

Almost all J-drama nice to watch....but my fav will be gto^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Quote by tarerenMy fave forever (J-drama) : Kamisama, played by Takeshi Kaneshiro n Kyoko Fukada

Wow!! Both the actor and actress are my favorites. What's it about? What's the story like? Sounds very interesting.

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

any J-drama is good... it really just depends on what kind of drama you're looking for.

For Korean series, I'm sure that Endless Love and also Glass Shoes are the popular ones.... (Endless Love 2 <3)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

lol...i used to craze for koread dramas...and im addicted to stairway to heaven and autumn in my heart...lol ^^
cant even miss a single episode....but the craze is over now....:P

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Great TEacher Onizuka TV Dorama was awesome. Really enjoyed it ^__^ .
Takashi Sorimachi acts as Onizuka.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Quote by reshavalentinelol...i used to craze for koread dramas...and im addicted to stairway to heaven and autumn in my heart...lol ^^
cant even miss a single episode....but the craze is over now....:P

hahaha ^0^ I understand. I used to be like that too.

Quote by Aa-chanGreat TEacher Onizuka TV Dorama was awesome. Really enjoyed it ^__^ .
Takashi Sorimachi acts as Onizuka.

People keep mentioning this series~~ I only read the manga and watched the anime, never seen the actual series yet. Now you make me feel like watching it more and more.

Signature

I watched the TV GTO series too, though I thought the follow up disc after the series was really confusing.
I just got the two volumes of "On Forbidden City". It from taiwan... worth a look.

- This Free Life Crisis -

sakuralim

Love is ......

haha, asian drama series. my favourite, I like to watch Hong Kong, japanese type of drama series sometimes korean too ^^

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.