Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fav forum - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 17 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Hey, me again. I don't think this has ever been put up. What is your favorite forum section in the mt lounge.
-News
-Suggestions and Complaints
-Help
-Entrance Lounge
-Art & Design Lounge
-Tech Lounge
-Games and Media Lounge
-Everyday Life
-Anime & Manga Lounge
-Spam Lounge
my favorite would have to be the anime & manga lounge and the spam lounge. Why? Because we get to talk anything about anime, and we can talk about anything in the spam lounge. So, what's your fav section?

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

the smap lounge, same reason, adn the everyday life lounge... cuz of the things U get to talk bout

i like the suggestions and complaints forum section.... good for a laugh

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by Ratboy2099i like the suggestions and complaints forum section.... good for a laugh

Really? I never thought of that.

Signature
My LJ

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

hm.. i like anime, but i'm new.. so, i might change. :)

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I mostly go to the Aime/manga section and Everyday life. ^_~ But a lot of the time, if I see a thread I can relate to on the front page, then I will post a reply. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsI mostly go to the Anime/manga section and Everyday life. ^_~ But a lot of the time, if I see a thread I can relate to on the front page, then I will post a reply. :D

yup... those are my favorites too... tho sometimes if i'm really bored i'll check out the spam lounge... XP

Signature Image

Quote by SaschaCthe smap lounge, same reason, adn the everyday life lounge... cuz of the things U get to talk bout

Yep! Same here! I only go onto the Spam and Everyday Life lounge. Or everynow and then I say "Hi!" to the new guys.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by Alisha

Quote by SaschaCthe smap lounge, same reason, adn the everyday life lounge... cuz of the things U get to talk bout

Yep! Same here! I only go onto the Spam and Everyday Life lounge. Or everynow and then I say "Hi!" to the new guys.

Yep, I love seeing new members!

Signature
My LJ

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

huh!? Im confused!! ^__^x;

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by Prota-Girlhuh!? Im confused!! ^__^x;

Well Prota-Girl, this thread simply means what section in the forum lounge of mt do you like the best?
Here are the forum sections at mt:
-News
-Suggestions and Complaints
-Help
-Entrance Lounge
-Art & Design Lounge
-Tech Lounge
-Games & Media Lounge
-Everyday Life
-Anime and Manga Lounge
-Spam Lounge
So, which one do you like?

Signature
My LJ

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

i like the everyday life forum and the spam forum. hehe. maybe it's cause i only post in these two. x] they both have mildly entertaining topics so yesh. xD

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I like the spam lounge, everyday life, and anime&manga lounge.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

i like the everyday life :D

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Spam forum and anime/manga...
I really can't choose one.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Games & Media Lounge - but its funny because not a lot of people have developed such J-Pop roots from the original source itself like I have, which I find a major disappointment every single day. They hear it and say - oh, that sounds cool, but they haven't heard any other songs from the same artist, and I kind of nod and shake my head in shame. Hmm....

The games are also fun to discuss about as well.

As for Everyday Life - it used to be my personal fav. until I realized how lousy some of the threads got.

Spam Lounge is all right - it's just that I don't spend my time there since most of the regular forum posters have disappeared on me.

And finally Entrance Lounge - I've made it my sworn duty to greet new people whenever I have the chance to in hopes that others may follow that very example someday along the road. It seems like its working, but not always from the same users, as expected. Oh well. Whatever counts best, I suppose.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

anime/manga and everyday life... just because I haven't looked much into the others.

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.