Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT's new group-Syaoran-shrine! - Minitokyo

MT's new group-Syaoran-shrine!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Calling all fans of Li Syaoran, there is a new group dedicated to Syaoran-kun from both Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and Cardcaptor Sakura! Come join if you know/like/love him or simply because you think he's a cool person!

Everyone's welcome so what are you waiting for?

Adminstrators are: CuteSherry and Me

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

yeah.. join people, join!!
xDD.. is this some kind of promotional thread or something? lolz.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Keke...thanx Crewcifix! XD lolz... well it's not exactly a promotion thread (at least I hope not) but it's just to let people know... ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsKeke...thanx Crewcifix! XD lolz... well it's not exactly a promotion thread (at least I hope not) but it's just to let people know... ^_^'

hehe. ^^ cool!
i guess you guys should and are working extra hard! ^^

-edit-
thanks for making me mod. ^^ *gives Lucy and Sherry lollies* ^^

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Yeah Sure
I'll Join....... When I Hev Time

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Yay for a group dedicated to Syaoran...all I can say is that it's about time! ;) Syaoran's the coolest...that's all that really needs to be said about him. Anyone who knows who he is knows he needs to explanation.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

hes pretty cool and ill join to help you spread the word!!!

under new management

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

ill be sure to join

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

Quote by screenlookerill be sure to join

same here. i'm one of sakura+syaoran fans..

Signature

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

WoW! A group for Syaoran-kun! Syaoran is so cool. I'll join too. ^___^

Sakurasun

Sakurasun

Syaoran fan

YAY! at last! a well deserved shrine to the best damn character in the world! ^^

i would LOVE to join! is there anywhere we officialy sign up?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.