Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Signatures and Avatars Help - Minitokyo

Signatures and Avatars Help

page 2 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Next » 319 total items

For some reason everytime i try to upload my new signiture (dimensions are correct and the file type) It stays as my current one, as if I'm permanently stuck with it.

Nothing updates correctly, except for text... Is there a glitch or maybe a chekbox that i missed. At least give me something.

Signature

Saiyuki fan... Can't say that I'm not.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote by Ryo-ohkiFor some reason everytime i try to upload my new signiture (dimensions
are correct and the file type) It stays as my current one, as if I'm
permanently stuck with it.
Nothing updates correctly, except for text... Is there a glitch or
maybe a chekbox that i missed. At least give me something.

Your old sig is still cached in your browser~~ Try clearing it (under internet options) then reload the page again ^^

:o Thankyou :)

So simple why didn't i think of that...

Signature

Saiyuki fan... Can't say that I'm not.

snx

snx

Mr K.

Ok, my signature size is: 484x59 - gif file, name: snx_banner. I'm doing this:
Signatures Images-

1. In your personal box click "Browser Settings."
2. In the middle should be a section called "Signature", and under the box a "Signature Image".
3. Click Browse and find which signature you would like to upload and click "Update Settings".
4. Your signature MUST be at, or smaller than 486x60px. And the file type MUST be GIF (for now at least. =P)

and when I'm writing "sigimg" or "[sigimg]" page gives me this:
"Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/members/browsing/index.php on line 60".

Anybody knows what should I do?

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Lantist

Lantist

Royal Mist

my question is why most people have huge signatures while mine is small? what should i do to make it bigger?

*edit*
never mind.

snx

snx

Mr K.

Again wrong...? gif, 10kb, 414x55 - And sill dunno why isn't working...

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

thx for the tutor....
*is this one ok?*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nizan

Luffy

I have a question
I have an avatar which is 56x83.
how I do it 50x50??

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by nizanI have a questionI have an avatar which is 56x83.how I do it 50x50??

resize it in an image editor program like paint,PS,.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nizan

Luffy

can you give me a link to download the program?

Signature

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

nope, you gotta find it on your own, supporting pirated software is baaaaaaaaaad. besides. yuo have paint, unless you don't have windows

Signature

nizan

Luffy

lol...
oh ok I get it...

Signature

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Paint I get. Image sizing the photo I get. But where can you change it into a .jpg or .gif? I'm not equiped with that software, or that I'm aware of, and I have Windows 98.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

*bows* thanks for the sig help, I was looking for that info everywhere..*howls* you are very greatful..*howls*

phl

phl

Gone

When you have Paint in Windows, if you want to change an image into a JPEG or GIF format, you only have to click on "File" and then on "Save as..." and then choose the "Type" at the bottom of the little window. Is that helping?

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

Nightmare

yea you know you like it.

where do you get all these wonderful avatars and signatures or do i need to create my own if so is it ok to use images from this site?

Mant

Title? What's this?

You only need an image you like.

After that you can use a program to cut them and make them the correct size.

Signature Image Ai

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

hey i've got a message that says "Succesfully uploaded, use bbcode [sigimg] to reference it". but then when i update, it tells me "No signature set, click 'Update Settings' to reflect changes made." ^_^'
what should i do?

I have a question about avs. Once you upload an av, can you upload a new one, or do you have to keep the old one forever? Because I'm trying to upload a new one and when it refreshes the page, it is still my old av. How do I get a new one? Thanks.

psychclown

mine

what programs allow you to make scrolling gif for you sign. thought i would like to give it a try

Signature

Ya, i am having a problem uploading my signiture. I have it as a gif file, and i have it at 480 by 60 but i still get "The image either had incorrect dimensions (larger than 486x60) or was not a GIF image."

Signature

nariko

nariko

RAWR!

thanks for this topic ^^ i was just wondering how to put a sig on lol =D

Signature

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

I can't update a signature at all, its the right size and it gif type but still it doesn't show, why?

Signature

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

I had a sigimg at one time but now all I see is the broken image symble. I tryed to send a new image but still get the broken image. I've noticed a lot of other users that have this problem as well. Can you suject a sollution?

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

page 2 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Next » 319 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.