Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Signatures and Avatars Help - Minitokyo

Signatures and Avatars Help

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 319 total items

hey can someone help me? i've tried and tried but i just can't find any good avatars of elie from rave master..

same here....can't upload avatar....

GANTZ

GANTZ

Some live...Some Die

Humm...i got the same problem...i upload my new avatar but still the old one remains.....

my new avater is 50x50 JPG and 1.23 kb so...where is the problem ???? my signature is alredy changed but the avatar don't change !

Same problem here, i can't upload an avatar, this is not fair!

Danielle

Danielle

kawaiiiii!

Hey they're all working now! Awesome, thanks to whoever fixed it!

Signature

My avatar doesn't seem to work no matter how many times I try to resize/upload it. Already tried in both jpeg and gif formats. Any help is welcome ^^

Where are the moderators of the forum? Can't they help out if so many memebers are having the same problem?

same problem, I can't upload avatar :(

my avatar is 50x50, jpg, and 4 ko.

rhitnee

rhitnee

stabuface^^

ok i did everything that i have read for putting my avatar up 50x50 jpeg... and all of that ... am i just a dumbass? because everytime i post a reply all that i can see come up is the word Avatar... please tell me i'm just being dumb and this can be fixed ^^

Signature

Having the same problem too. Followed all directions, cleared explorer's temp files, etc. And I just get a broken link image with a white rectangle and a red 'x' instead of my avatar. Hmmm. I don't have any spaces in my name, and neither does the avatar.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Avatars are NOT working for anyone as of now. It should be obvious by ALL of the broken avatars of everyone correct? YES! So now you know, so shush.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

friendly

will they work some point in time?

Thanks for the update. ;)

Well haha anyone apparently means the newer memebers because it seems only they have this problem, the older ones still have their avatars. Oh well ok...i'm shushing LOL i hope this problem will get fixed eventually. *keeps fingers crossed* :D

KyRei

KyRei

Ky_Rei

Hi i'm having difficulty with viewing my avatar. I upload it, but for some apparent reason I cant see it, all it says is "avatar". Can someone help me with this problem?

fwend

fwend

Twisted Halo

Quote by ky_reiHi i'm having difficulty with viewing my avatar. I upload it, but for some apparent reason I cant see it, all it says is "avatar". Can someone help me with this problem?

Hehe... Try reading the posts just before yours.

Dang... Thought it was just me. Good thing I looked in here or else I'll still be looking up and down for the fix. Jeez... Thankies!

Signature
Do you think a minor thing like the end of the world could do me in?

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

This is more of a technical question.

I've been trying to upload a new avatar. Well, it's reverted to my original avatar if I upload a jpeg and my second avatar if I upload a gif. Neither of these are the right avatar to be shown. I've checked the files several times. Is this a bug in the system, or am I doing something really wrong? Though I can't see what's so hard about 'browse' and 'update settings'.

Edit: Avatar problems have been duly noted. I didn't feel like reading through six pages of drivel, so I just posted my problem. Maybe I should have read the six pages of drivel. >.>

JudgementAngel

JudgementAngel

Tsukiakari Zetsumei

Sometimes the drivel is important.

...-- So I guess this is why my attempts in updating my avatar have failed miserably. Hope this problem is fixed soon.

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

So everyone seems to be having problems with their avatars...or at least those who try to change them recently....is there anything we can do to help?

Testing if my avatar works... what you think guys?

Av/Sig made by Serene ^^
Signature
Proud member of:[Hispanime]

Kaisune

Kaisune

Priestess/catgirl/Heavyax/Senshi

Hi, I'm having problems with my sig. I followed the instructions, and my sig meets the specifications. When I upload it and update settings I don't see it in the sig preview, and when I put [sigmig] in my sig it doens't work either. Could someone help me out?

My four anime personalities...
KAgome, Ichigo, SUbaru, (Sailor) NEptune
Signature
The Sailor Senshi of the Galaxy-Sailor Moon RP

Serika

Serika

Forgotten Innocence

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in /opt/htdocs/minitokyo/members/browsing/index.php on line 62

-- That's the message I get when I try to upload my signature picture. :/ I double and triple checked the size and made sure it was a gif image as well. It says it uploaded the signature, but the preview won't show it. And I get the error once I do the [sigmig] thing. I can't figure out what the problem is... I really want my sig to show, too. I've used my own images of my character and worked hard on it. T_T

It takes a great deal of courage to find the light within your own heart.

Kaisune

Kaisune

Priestess/catgirl/Heavyax/Senshi

Ok, problem solved. ^^ What do you guys think??

My four anime personalities...
KAgome, Ichigo, SUbaru, (Sailor) NEptune
Signature
The Sailor Senshi of the Galaxy-Sailor Moon RP

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

yeah the avatars work now..they started working shortly after I posted above.

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 319 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.