Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Signatures and Avatars Help - Minitokyo

Signatures and Avatars Help

page 6 of 14 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Next » 319 total items

EmperorArcanum

Advent Dreamer

Finally i got it working. I think the problem was because it was animated, or it wasn't at 486 x 60 pixel. anyhow, i'm cool with the sig.

Signature Image
YIM- EmperorGigablitz
AIM- Emperor Arcanum
MSN- Ragnarok1339@hotmail.com

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

This was really useful, Thanks!

valsimot

wingless

i don't know if this is the place to ask but how do you get a title?

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

Finally figured it out. Thanks......uh, me.

Signature

how do I change my sig img?
I remove my current one from my sig, upload a new one, and put the bbcode back in my sig, and its still the same old img,
thanks in advance

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

glad i found this, or i would be in big trouble! -_-'

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Hey guys - again!

Now, as earlier stated I finally got my avatar working *very happy woohoo* but for some reason now, my avatar seems to have erm...disappeared? I have tried logging in and out again, but for some reason, instead of my image it just says the word *avatar*.

Any help on this would be great, i searched the forums but didn't seem to come up with any matches.
Cheers ^_^

Sorry about that, it appears to be working again now! Must have just gone down, or perhaps got confused when I tried to change it a couple of days ago - well it magically changed itself just now, so yay!

Sorry about that everyone :)

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

ChaosLaharl

Overlord

why cant i change my avatar

never mind..... it just decided to work after i posted this.....

I'm Laharl, Hier to the throne!

ChaosLaharl

Overlord

how do you people get your pictures soooooooo clear? when i try stuff with avators, they come out all pixily like!

I'm Laharl, Hier to the throne!

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

I can't change my avatar and sig.

And the thing is, I know how and I do it right. Everytime I browsed the one I want and updated, it would say upload successful, but then when I update again, it would be the old one still. It's kind of like the usepage skin / color problems from a while ago.

Help!!!!

Signature

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

how do i link stuff in my signiture and instead of showing the link it says [clicky] xD

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

can I change my signature image or I have to stay with the one I selected first?
I ask this because nomatter how much I try to change it I can't even if I delete the previous image... :sweat:

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Kalith013

Kalith013

Unstoppable

I'm having the problem with my signature not changing...I tried clearing cookies and temp. image files and stuff, but no success. When I changed my avatar it worked perfectly. The new sig is the right size and fits all the requirements...it says it's successfully updated, but just keeps showing old one. What do I do?

Signature
"Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music that I write: the power of the Music of the Night." --The Phantom of the Opera

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Quote by Kalith013I'm having the problem with my signature not changing...I tried
clearing cookies and temp. image files and stuff, but no success. When
I changed my avatar it worked perfectly. The new sig is the right size
and fits all the requirements...it says it's successfully updated, but
just keeps showing old one. What do I do?

Clear your browser's cache, this will do the trick.

Quote by darkzlevinhow do i link stuff in my signiture and instead of showing the link it says [clicky] xD

type this in your signiture's area without the '....
['url= (the site you wish to link to)]['sigimg][/'url]

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

what if I can't get my sig img to load in the preview? I've tried

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

miroku777

miroku777

~ Mine...

wah! i cant upload my sig T_T i followed everything. its a 480x60 and a gif file.. why wont it work?

Signature

"thank god, this sig appeared already.."

proud member of ::CELESTIA::
proud lover of ::EINNA:: ^_^

Kalith013

Kalith013

Unstoppable

My sig was working yesterday, but today, instead of the image, my posts just say "Signature Image". Is there something I need to do, or is this a problem beyond my control? I've noticed some other people's signatures have this in place of their signature image as well, but not all. Is this a site problem or is it my computer? Or have the signature images been deleted? Any help is appreciated!

Signature
"Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music that I write: the power of the Music of the Night." --The Phantom of the Opera

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Quote by mdntdragonwhat if I can't get my sig img to load in the preview? I've tried

Dammit... when will people read most the thread before posting away... -_-

Quote by Kalith013My sig was working yesterday, but today, instead of the image, my posts
just say "Signature Image". Is there something I need to do, or is this
a problem beyond my control? I've noticed some other people's
signatures have this in place of their signature image as well, but not
all. Is this a site problem or is it my computer? Or have the signature
images been deleted? Any help is appreciated!

This is unheard of... hmm, try uploading it again, purge the chache again.... if that doesn't work, tell them in Support Inquiry.

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

Plz read this and help me! Aerith, a few post earlier, has the same problem that I have, my avatar won't change and I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right! I'm going to browse, selecting my avatar that I want and opening it (the same way I got my first one). Could anyone help me please.

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

nyxerinyes

nyxerinyes

Night Angel

Hmm this helped a lot. lol woulda taken me forever to find that otherwise.

Nyx Erinyes - Night Angel Productions

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

i wish u also telling us how 2 get new avatars and signatures, this is driving me mad! (sorry, it won't let me get new avatar or change!)

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

Narumi-Ayumu

Spiral Suiri~No~Kizune

where can i fing the picture with 50x50 pixels?Or can I edit it my self?

Signature Image
~blade childeren~

Well, I've tried uploading a pic, but it doesn't work for me either!
It's named take50 , has 17 kb and is 49x50 pixel big...so, what's the problem??
(maybe hight and width need to be the same?)
please help :(

i knew how to put avatars but not sigs also whats the specific sig size. cuz the ones i always use are like 300x120 and i ahvent seen sigs here that big.

page 6 of 14 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Next » 319 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.