Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Euro or Asian? - Minitokyo

Euro or Asian?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Hi everyone, OLD MAN curious about member in MT perfer Euro guys/gals or Asian guys/gals as your lover? Do give me a recent why?

I choose BOTH!!! Euro gals so romantic and GOOD figure!! (no doubt Asian not as good as European), but i like the Asian for their tradition hair colors and dark brown eyes...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm Asian, so I go for Asian--- no real reason. I think I just like to wake up the next morning and see a face that looks familiar, and not too alien in culture.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

i go for both, personally. they both have their negatives and positives! i mean, for euro guys, they're hot. but they can sometimes be ... too polite? xD for asian guys, there are few who are actually nice. problem is, most are arrogant. in my personal opinion, out of all i've met. xD

Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

:sweat:

You are rite... i confess i'm an arrogant ego old man, even lots of my normal galfriend told me so... :sweat:

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

Since I'm asian....I'll go for asians.....coz I like asians.
they're so cute to me.

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

Hot AzN girls turn me on_______
But fer sum reason i don't like Euro or white chicks >.<

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

lol... I find it sometimes really scary when I read on people's profiles that they want to "hook up with a sexy and hot asian chick"... makes me wonder how they get the impression... XD Not that it's a bad thing... just curious ;)

Signature
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.

I guess Asian, since we'd have a culture in common and hence know why we are the way we are, and also it'd make my Mum happy :P

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

-_- I don't dare to speak on behalf of mens, i think partially ok...

Juz logically and drove by common sense, men look for hot chick from the first sight, lady look for Beckam looking guys.... Juz follow the Natural sense...
:sweat:

who ever dare to date with bad looking guys/gals before knowing their real characteristic...???

p/s: Above mentioned 100% my own opinion, no offence and forgive my rude thinking...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Lol... it's all fine... like I mean... I fully understand... people just naturally like "stronger" people... "better" people to sort of ugrade their next generation... it's the very basis of biological advancement... but I don't go for Beckham XD Though I can see why many girls do o.O

Signature

beb3xchange

K-Otic

I am full asian, so I prefer asian men

life isn't simple; deal with it

asian girls are the best

I choose Euro guys even though I'm Asian.... I just like white guys....

I would say Asian since I am Asian as well...sounds awkward but I have never gone out with a Caucasian girl before so who knows? My preference does not mean close minded about the possibilities...And not all Asian guys are arrogant or snobs. Funny enough, most of my friends are Caucasian and not Asian.

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

hmmm... i defenitely like Euro type girls most, is not because rasist reasons, is just i'm programmed that way xD but i have to recognize thar there are VERY beautiful Asian type girls as well ;)

hail!

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

^_^'
Actually i prefer more on Euro, in my opinion they are more open minded...

I'm sure their sex experience must more better than Asian...

XP XP XP

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

lol, ah ram u so greed. Big Small also sapu...hahaha.

Im asian chinese actually, but I like french gal. ^^

So now, I wanted to brush up my french, SiFu help me !!!!

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

:) :) :)

French gal... they gave me a very romantic, tender and lovely impressions...

:pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

lol, ah ram seems like every country gal also u got touch b4 wor.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by 25chailol, ah ram seems like every country gal also u got touch b4 wor.

Of cos... I got all those impression through my super duper multi extreme prono collection!

All i have included US, Canada, Brazil, France................................................................... :)

p/s: Pls forgive this dirty Old Man... No offence to all the ladies out there :D

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

ah ram, come on...since we so close. aih...boro some collection can. Haha.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature

Quote by 25chailol, ah ram u so greed. Big Small also sapu...hahaha.
Im asian chinese actually, but I like french gal. ^^
So now, I wanted to brush up my french, SiFu help me !!!!

~puts his dark raincoat and glances around~ Yeeeeeeeeeees?

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by kuroimisaI'm Asian, so I go for Asian--- no real reason. I think I just like to wake up the next morning and see a face that looks familiar, and not too alien in culture.

.lol...alien...ROFL i cant stop...lol lol lol...lol...ah finnaly...
i really dont know...there are maney beautiful asian girls and also Euro girls.....
well i dont know if turky is asian or not...but my mom and dad are from turky...and i was born in dk...and now live in be^^ damn... i dont see maney asian people in belguim that are beautiful...but i KNOW and ther ARE beautiful(VERY) asian girls...

It is time for you to drown

asians because i'm asian myself i guess.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.