Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you afraid of death? - Minitokyo

Are you afraid of death?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

Oh yes I am. The thought of the unknown frightens me sometimes....
But nonetheless, we will still die one day! Woe is us!

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

:hmpf:
Who cares!

I'm afriad getting old than death...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

actually....it kinda doesn't matter to me anymore.... -_-

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

yes i am coz i think it will hurts much >_<

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i know this sounds totally strange...but sometimes i lay in bed and try to push all thoughts out of my head...try not to feel anything...and make believe i am dead...if that's even possible. i freak myself out knowing that when you're dead...you feel/think nothing.
i probably don't make much sense!
but death is inevitable...so why worry.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

In my opinion there's no point in worrying over something you can't control, when it happens I'll have no choice in the matter so I don't let it bother me

Quote by ashley50actually....it kinda doesn't matter to me anymore.... -_-

Well that sounds depressing... why doesn't it matter to you anymore?

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

Quote by ashley50actually....it kinda doesn't matter to me anymore.... -_-

of course everyone fears death... it's human nature to be afraid of getting hurt... for example, i fear death because i might feel intense pain... but there are other factors, if u die, other people around u would mourn and that's something i am also afraid of too... =P rawr !

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

Death is the great adventure into the unknown, that every person must face in their own time. All the faiths of the world have their own way of explaining what happens after death. No one really knows. Even those that have died for a few minutes, only to be brought back don't usually know. Since it is inevitable, I do not really fear it. I fear for my family and friends who will miss me. I suppose that we will all find out one day. But, hey if you know for sure...FILL US ALL IN!

i think death is the solution to all the life problems, so why have i to be afraid of it?

i'm waiting for it every day :P

cya

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i am not afraid of death. why should i be

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

Quote by evilkokei think death is the solution to all the life problems, so why have i to be afraid of it?
i'm waiting for it every day :Pcya

you know what i think? i think that it's the coward's way out, by cheating life...

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

death is part of the cycle of life.. birth, teen, adult.. bla bla.. maybe a bit afraid.. but we'll pass thru dat rite,. haha..

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

I'm not afraid of death but the way I will die!
Ah poetic! :nya:

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

Quote by tsukuyomimode

Quote by evilkokei think death is the solution to all the life problems, so why have i to be afraid of it?
i'm waiting for it every day :Pcya

you know what i think? i think that it's the coward's way out, by cheating life...

now i can't agree with you. because i think that you would be a coward because you are afraid of dying
it all depends at how you look at it ;)

yonge

Yonge

I don't think i'm afraid of death itself because i know where i'm going! But i guess i'm more afraid if i have a painful death...

~Shinpiteki Da Ne~

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

not reallly ..........
as long as its not very painful
i dont think ill i mind that much if
i go to a better place..
but whop knows

Remember
Revolution

After having a very serious health scare and getting thru it.... Not anymore. There are alot of things worse than dying. G-Gundam for example.

Of course I have >_<

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

To be perfectly honest, Ive dies once before and for a good majority of my life it was always a questions as to whether I would see tomarrow or not. Not because of my health. The being declaired dead was an accident, the rest was just from the conditions I was living in. Now, Id be sad if I died, then my kids wouldnt have a mother. But Ive never been afraid of dying, the body will die sure, but the energy that makes up my sould will continue. Be it another human life or not, me or not. Although, when I hope that when I dod die, that its quick. Pain isnt a consern.

i guess "death" is a not a word everybody wants to hear, and most ppl here said they prolly dont care if they die or not...but inside...i think it matters to them very much
some of us think of death as only one chapter of life, and its somewut tru...many believe that their soul get reincarnated into another living being as the god wishes...however, if one is dead, the memories of that of one's life is to be forgotten forever...
in my opinion, i am afraid of death..it would be like having an anemia that last an eternity...forgetting everything that happened in your life, no matter if its good, bad or boring...they are the chapters of life that worth more than one will have to offer...
maybe sum of us say we r not afraid of death...or maybe they just see the word "death" and think...*eh...wutever* but when the death day acutally comes....i believe every one of us will try to survive no matter wat...

Shadowzero2000

Your worst nightmare

I was, but then I realised that my life sucks anyway, so there is nothing to fear. I'm fine with it as long as my death isn't painful and drawn out.

Shadow zero is here...Prepare yourself!!!
Life is but a dream...short, but something you want to hold on to forever. {me}

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

HHmmm....Actually i used to pray for death. Now that I am out of that stupid trance of seeking it I would say that I am still not afraid of death but more afraid of the question of whether I made a difference before I do die.
It is silly to be afraid of death because we were born to die. It is our destiny and we must accept it and realize we must do something with the time allowed here on earth.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

no its gonna happen some time cant stop it

animeaddict57

animeaddict57

im hella new and i unicycle

im not afraid, because i know that it happens to everyone, on the otherhand, if i was to die, and my love was stioll alive i dont know if she would be able to bare it, and it would hurt me more to know( in the other world we all go to) that she is grieving, and paining, thats my feaer, even though death itself doesnt bother me.

yes i love it!!!

Im me at Unimaniac57 On aim

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.