Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you afraid of death? - Minitokyo

Are you afraid of death?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

yes but in the end ur really supposed to accept death beacuse its apart of the next step in life

angstelf

angstelf

The antisocial

Quote by OceanAngel01Death is the great adventure into the unknown, that every person must face in their own time. All the faiths of the world have their own way of explaining what happens after death. No one really knows. Even those that have died for a few minutes, only to be brought back don't usually know. Since it is inevitable, I do not really fear it. I fear for my family and friends who will miss me. I suppose that we will all find out one day. But, hey if you know for sure...FILL US ALL IN!

Quote by yongeI don't think i'm afraid of death itself because i know where i'm going! But i guess i'm more afraid if i have a painful death...

Bring the violence, it's significant.

------------------------------

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I'm sometimes afraid of how I will die... like, it would be pretty damn scary to be murdered or something, and I'm scared of physical pain. But actual death itself, no I'm not afraid of that,. Curious, yes, and perhaps a little apprehensive, but I don't fear it.

there is no reason to fear death.it is time for us to go when we die we must accept it.no reason to fear only to miss the things and people we are leaving behind

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

Yes I am afraid I don't wanna die i want to live but if I die naturally then it's okay. I quote this from Full Metal Alchemist... " Death is the high cost in life." -Envy.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

hm.. i try not to be, but i cant help but be a little scared sometimes when i think about it.. but for me the thought of aging is worse ^^;;

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.