Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rozen Maiden - Minitokyo

Tagged under Rozen Maiden

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Do you likes this series and what you think about her?
^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

personally i adquired it about 2 weeks ago, it liked me so mucho that since then ive seen it like four times, my foundines for the mood so personal of each character, their reactions, their story, the general story, the situations that ocur during each chapter, well i do have questions left, like, are there any more of them?, what happened to them to apear kind of the same moment?, what happened to hinaichigo´s spirit, things like that ... i dont know what can you say?....by the way does a rozen maiden manga exists?

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I think that anime is very good, haven't finish of watching it. But seems good, have to wait for the second season!

Earn money reading e-mails here

I've only seen the first few episodes of it but of what I have seen, I love it. The character designs are so cute and Shinku has the best personality ever.

Rozen maiden manga exist, i've been trying to download it but doesnt seem to connect... from http://www.bakadistro.cyberkage.com/ if u guys have a better download site please share it with me.. il update if i can find a better one too..

i really like the anime .. ido not know the manga but the anime is very cool! i am looking foward to the second season "traeumend" .. i am very excited about it ^__^
my fav doll is Hina Ichigo ... sge´s so cute xD

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

The twins are funny too, flying suitcases galore:D

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Knight64

Knight64

Grand

I liked the graphics and character design, it is a slow story. spoiler: but still the dolls did not disapear in the end means there may be more

Signature

Caiobrz

Caiobrz

Wispy

Yes they DID confirm, there is a second season coming in, called Rozen Maiden Träumend, it will be released sometime this year.

In my opinion this was made on design, it is clear to me they wanted to have a 2 part series (like Vandread and others), after all we still have lots of questions. And I bet the second season will be best then the first, though I fell something will be missing if you know what I mean :(

Anyway I love the character designs and all the character development, I love Suigin Tou *_*, and also find the romance between Jun and Shinku very fitting and subtle ^^

Signature
Extensive quality reviews and some wall/scans, visit!
http://www.daisuki.com.br

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by eck7Rozen maiden manga exist, i've been trying to download it but doesnt seem to connect... from http://www.bakadistro.cyberkage.com/ if u guys have a better download site please share it with me.. il update if i can find a better one too..

I think its cuz those are bt files.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

those are a really nice series................

and I think I heard that there is season two for it........so can't wait for it.......

Knight64

Knight64

Grand

a new series has been confirmed, that's nice. may I ask you Caiobrz where do you find such information ?

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by akari-chan I think its cuz those
are bt files.

They are bittorrent files.

Back to topic. I think Suigintou's the best rozen maiden doll. The determination to keep herself alive. Gotta admire that.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

oo...i like this anime...i discovered it from mt..cos the walls are nice.
so i dl the anime...its nice...:)
shinku is soooo kawaii ><

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

i like this anime a lot the Suigintou is one of may feavor it char in all anime i have see bat i do not like the hole cute part this anime can be a realy good horro anime bat what ever one of the most nice anime i have see that is may opinon :)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.