Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fav old game? - Minitokyo

Fav old game?

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 175 total items

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

What is your favourite old game?
By "old", I mean all the games from '95-'96 and back.

Mine is Loom [1990]
It is in the top-5 of all the games I've played so far and 1st in my "adventure" list, [along with the first Broken Sword game]

So, what's yours?

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

loom was great, but my favourite one is the monkey island saga

95 = chrono trigger :D
but wel bfore I liked many lucas art on PC as monkey island1 & 2 sam n max, the Dig,
or heroes 2 of might and magic, and a game that nobody knows or like it : First encounter! a wonderful game extremely long lasting!
then on consoles there were toe jam and earl on megadrive and streets of rages. landstalker also.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

By old? That would have to be Super Mario Bros. 3 back in around 1990-91 - I believe it was made. I'll have to check back, but I played that game when I was very little, and its still one of my big time favs. back in the days. The game was definitely a blast.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

my favourite old games are zack mc kracken, maniac mansion (c64), loom, indy 3 and monkey island 1&2 of course. this old adventures are the best ever.
favourite old games on console: wonder boy and alex kidd in miracle world on sega master system.

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

My favourite old game would have to be duck hunt from the old NES. Had fun using the light-gun. XD

Signature

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Quote by Kentaro favourite old games on console: wonder boy and alex kidd in
miracle world on sega master system.

Those were the times...
My parents bought me Master System II [the one with Alex Kidd in miracle World] when it first came out in Greece. The pack also had Shadow Dancer, Chuck Rock [loved it] and New Zealand Story.
The best game I have ever played on SMS though is Sonic Chaos [which, imo, is the best Sonic game ever...]
Still have the console but I don't know what happened to the games and the controllers >.<

Hope I'll find them one day *sigh*

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

Orotiagito

Orotiagito

.:Hero Of Time:.

I haven't got a clue when it came out but the original legend of zelda was class

Immense

rapchee

rapchee

brickhead

i used to be an amiga-fanatic, so my oldie-favorites are for amiga too
like settlers, dune i-ii, mortal kombat 2 (damn we used to play so much with my sis), james pond, gunship, chaos engine (absolute favourite action game) atr-all terrain racing (best racing fun game)

i have to check my old floppies B)

there are 10 kind of ppl: those who understand binary and those who do not

Pong was really fun but it just has to be Pac-man.

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

deltok

deltok

sadness

of many good titles in arcade and nes, Single I will put two.

Super Spike V'Ball - Nintendo World Cup [two in one]
(nes). and Double Dragon series (arcade and nes).

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Donkey Kong Country!!! This game is listed to my top 10 favourite game. Btw, it was awarded at E3 '95 as "Game of the Year". And to think of that there was 32 bit games then. it's ALL about gameplay!!! Apart from that, the Silicon Graphics made the game looks like it was a 32-bit game and not a 16-bit, something that few 16-bit games managed. Hail to Nintendo and Rareware!!!

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

James Pond and Simon the Scorer on Amiga

Asahi

Asahi

gone

all old adventures. for example :

+ day of the tentacle
+ sam and max
+ simon the sorcerer 1 + 2
+ baphomets fluch 1 + 2

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Donkey Kong !!!! The one in SNES
Of course DK2 and DK3 too :D

Signature

Phantasy Star on the Sega Master System
One of the first console rpg's to come stateside. It came here before Final Fantasy or Dragon Warrior for the nes. It was a great introduction to rpg's and taught me the joy of being able to level up your characters with weopons and experience.....Not to mention some of the most beautiful graphics for the 8-bit systems.

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

my favourite must of been in snes
Supermario bros and donkey kong!.
Those are the game i think is the best at the era.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

Sonic and Knuckles
When you got to be Knuckles and
hook the cartdridge up to other sonic games.
That was great.

No Reward + No Consequence = What's the F$cking Point?

Signature

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

My favorite old game was probably Tetris. That game is just so addictive and I recently discovered that you can hurt yourself by playing too long.

Signature

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

Chrono Trigger and Seiken Densetsu 2 (Secret of Mana) for snes... both classics... too bad not many games coming out today are like them,.. Maybe a new large focus on graphics? I personally don't care about graphics as long as the game is really good.

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

Rockman X
Metal Warriors
Gundam F-91
Cyber Knight
Raiden

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Super Mario Bros. on the original NES, and Mortal Kombat on the Sega Game Gear

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

my favorite is Mario so funny this guy with Luigi XD

Signature

Little Big Adventure (the first one) on pc
i was completely into it. I loved that game.
It's my absolute fav old game

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 175 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.