Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favourite class in a fantasy rpg game? - Minitokyo

What's your favourite class in a fantasy rpg game?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

my favorite was black mage so powerful with magic attack :D

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

what bout necromancers? no one like them?
death spells can be very interesting....and you can also summon skeletons and zombies to build you army....^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

if it's an rpg where i'm playing with friend, i will choose an Archer with medical skill

if i'm playing alone, it will be an thief or an asassin.
It really cool to steal all you want. Not to spend your time to collect money. ^^

After i can take others class when i want to change a little. But it's not my main.

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

hmm....assassin or swordman

i like the ones that can use knuckles or dual swords, because i like to have good dodge and attack speed

for example, monks in ragnarok online or hawkers in rose online

cya

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

how bout elemental wizards?
using element spells to vanquish their enemies......

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

mine would be a knight or a mage -- maybe both! lol ^_^

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by Jyu-Jyumine would be a knight or a mage -- maybe both! lol ^_^

wow.....then i guess you are invincible already.....
if enemies near you...melee attack
if enemies far from you.... fire ball or other spells

I love to play wizards in RPGs. When your character advances to a higher level, they just become so powerful. Thiefs and assassins are really fun to play also, but IMO nothing beats the magic users.

knight or thief

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Always the wizarding/magic class. Close AND long ranged attack, not to mention defensive and offensive stuff. :)

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

I voted mage. XD Gotta love the magic~<3 Also, I'm paranoid about hp levels, yet also a stingy ass. So the ability to heal without using up potions very much appeals to me. XD <lol>

If it counts in the Others part, I like being a lancer. Think of these guys like pikemen or whatever you wanna call them, but they got kickass stats, great jumping ability and great attacking style with the spears, which is wny I like them.

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

I'm sort of taking mine from Tactics....but monk/ninja. Ninja to get the duel wield and the sneaky distance attacking...monk for the shear power of being able to hit without a weapon. It was crazy how fast a monk could tear down a knight with his/her bare hands.

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

if a spellcaster could blink ( teleportation ), that would be nice.......
blink blink blink...knight and warriors cannot win........ :D

Zephyranthez

Zephyranthez

Freeloader

i think something like monk (of FFT, NOT RO) is one of the best. Large damage, even though low defense, got HP Restore

deltok

deltok

sadness

mage/wizard/sorcerer. .
magus/janus rules !!.

beb3xchange

K-Otic

mAge.. casting spells from far away =)

life isn't simple; deal with it

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

paladin...throwing his shield from far way...>_< ( refer to RO )

i like wizard, not matter what kind of magic. But also elves aren't bad. The game i play now im sorcerer

arcueid rulez!!!!

Mine would have to be a monk, there is nothing quite like killing a dragon with your fists :D

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

Warrior. Mages suck and neither thief nor assassins are good for battle.

No idea yet :D

Artoo

Artoo

baka

my favorite ones is assassin, usually equiped with dagger as main wpn and bow for covering escape route ;p and the race dark elves - highest speed and agility - great material for assassins;)

Why be sad when happiness can be bought for little more than free...?

i like thieves and assassins. i use speed attacks and go for multiple hits.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.