Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cat or Dog? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

100 times i preffer a dog!!!!
i have three dogs named Diana (mother), Brisa and Alanis (daughters) i love them with all my heart!!! :)...cats? i do not like them...but i do not hate them...they are fine.

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

Hmm.....Well, It would depend on the cat and dog in question.
I like some dogs, but I prefer cats in general (not all mind you)

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

Like Enialis, I generally prefer cats ^_^' (though on the other hand, i absolutely adore huskies). They.. in a way, demand less attention, I suppose? And I love proud things XD (which is going to be my downfall one day, heheh).

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I prefer neither actually. I'm not too fond of pets - cat or dog-related.

Besides, my mother is allergic to both of them. I would normally like to keep pets that can be easily maintained, like fish in an aquarium tank, although there is this cute adorable little puppy who's been trained very well from a good friend of mine, nonetheless. I swear, those type of well-bred dogs sure have some etiquette and manner.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

sisko

sisko

ETERNO NAVEGADOR

:) :D XD :nya:
Well....
I agree with Kanna and Carnall, I prefer the dogs..... the cats are very rebellious!!
and the dogs are docile!!
I have two dogs, Canela (French Poodle) and Marietto (Chihuahueño) and I love at both very much!!
I like the cats but, not for living with me.....
see you later!!
bye!!
SISKO ......................... :) :D XD :nya:

Integrante de (member of): [Hispanime] & [Ecchi Club] & [Perverts Club] & [OutLaw City]

"EL HISPANO ES VIDA" :) :D XD :nya:

Signature

I have a dog too, little coco ^_^, I don't have any cats cuz my mom is alergic... but I ,love'em!!!

edgemaster

edgemaster

" I Love Hentai "

For my difference between a dog and a cat it(she) is very small..
.... In my home(fireplace) I have of these 2 types of mas levels only you have that to be able to treat them...

i perfer cats....i have 3 of them and they are a bunch of bums! dogs i can live with, but they are much harder to take care of......but i love cats becouse of their solft fur, they are small and thry are easy to take care of....

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I like cats, I just do, some dogs are pretty cool though.

Signature

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

preferrably, cats!!! hence the name!! but i like dogs too... its just there aren`t as a wide of type of dogs as there are cats....

i know about wolves, and dingos, and yes they are dogs, but there are more types of cats then dogs...

besides i find kitties and cats so cute!!! and puppies also steal my heart!! :sweat:

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

a dog, they actualy want to play with you cats play when they want to play

I like dogs but cats are O.K. As long as they don't come up all meowing and what not. I hate it when cats rub on you leg.

As for dogs there way funner to be around with! You can play with them and they won't bug you when you don't want them to. So it's dogs for me!!!

Cadi

Cadi

True

Dogs I guess... they are more loyal

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

i love cats especially my cat is so cute and very unique in character

Jaymaker

Jaymaker

Halo

Dogs rock I got two and they are both more than loyal. There like friends and family to most people.

Spartens The future of all warfare. Who's gona stop him.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

i <3 kitties ^^

Signature

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Deffinetely dog. with a dog, there's not kitter box, no clawing of furnature/legs, head/hands (declawing is just plain mean) and a dog will always behappy to be petted, where as most cats wil avoid being touched/petted etc...Also, a dog can help protect the house.

but there, there's little dogs...inwhich case i'd take a cat. as well, a cat's pur is very soothing...hmm, i'll say it's a tie.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

I like both cats and dogs equal no matter what.

Cats like milk, i like milk, therefore i like cats xP

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

I have a dog, so is obvious I like dogs, my mother have birds too, that´s a big reason for her, but I don´t hate cats.

Miembro de [Hispanime]

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

cats! *puts on beanie to hide his neko ears* > . > ........< . <........> . <

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Dogs rule!! They are soooooooo much cuter than cats. But cats are cute, cuz I still like Hello Kitty, don't laugh cuz it's not funny. But there are some dogs that look ugly to me. Soem ppl think dogs are scary.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

dog!? where ?! omg............

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Dogs are so kawaii!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.