Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who do u like as Shinn's girl? - Minitokyo

who do u like as Shinn's girl?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Stellar will die? I dun think so! How many would they want to kill???
Shinn's kinda obssessed wif his sis ^^'

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by AthrunsPali like shinn x luna. stellar kinda scares me. i hope she ends up with sting or something

waa....i'va thought about that..Sting cares Stellar too.

Quote by kyubinarutoStellar will die? I dun think so! How many would they want to kill???
Shinn's kinda obssessed wif his sis ^^'

according to the spoilers.......

Pride comes before the fall

Roku

New Hope

I hope the spoilers are wrong because I like Shinn being with Stellar at least he smiles more I think they fit together just like how Kira and Lacus are together heh at least that is my opinion

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by RokuI hope the spoilers are wrong because I like Shinn being with Stellar at least he smiles more I think they fit together just like how Kira and Lacus are together heh at least that is my opinion

Well, Stellar affects Shinn very much, if she really died, Shinn wil become wild.

Roku

New Hope

That is true but if that happend who could calm him down who ever that is would be able to take her place just like how stellar took his sister's place

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Stellar alll the way!!! Hes the only girl that Shinn actually cares for anyways. And it's nice how he is loyal to her and says he will protect her( watch ep 30 of GSD)

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Only seen up to episode 16, but if the 3rd opening is like that, and from what I've seen so far, I'm going with Lunamaria. Haven't seen enough of Stellar to vouch for her.

Meyrin, because she's my fav gal. But i doubt it'll happen :)

i want shinn to be single, and everybody's afraid of him.

but i wouldn't mind Luna with shinn, however, i think it's a bit too late to develop a good+believable relationship now, since we haven't seen much Shinn+Luna interaction.

Cheapo

56K Lagger

shinn x stellar. lunamaria is kinda obsessed with athrun at the moment..... i really hope stellar dies, then shinn can go all wacked and kill everyone.... then kira comes along and kills him ^^

~anime is my food~

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Quote by Cheaposhinn x stellar. lunamaria is kinda obsessed with athrun at the moment..... i really hope stellar dies, then shinn can go all wacked and kill everyone.... then kira comes along and kills him ^^

Lol I hope that Shinn will kill Kira, but whatever ^_^
i like Shinn to be with Lunamaria rather than with Stellar... But his girlfriend should also be Meyrin or Talia... How old is Talia anyway? 25?

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Coordinator

Quote by Cheaposhinn x stellar. lunamaria is kinda obsessed with athrun at the moment..... i really hope stellar dies, then shinn can go all wacked and kill everyone.... then kira comes along and kills him ^^

Lol I hope that Shinn will Kira, but whatever ^_^
i like Shinn to be with Lunamaria rather than with Stellar... But his girlfriend should also be Meyrin or Talia... How old is Talia anyway? 25?

What?? Talia? she's too old

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Quote by Rai1e

Quote by Coordinator

Lol I hope that Shinn will Kira, but whatever ^_^

What?? Talia? she's too old

Shinn is umm 17? 18? Talia is about 25, that's not big difference, but Talia loves Gillbert.
although it was an interesting idea don't you think?? Talia and Shinn... hehe that'd be nice.

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

I really think that it's not a v gd idea to pair shinn with luna!! I mean i can juz imagine luna dragging shinn everywhere. I dun think shinn can 'tame' luna. Luna looks v strong as well, she doesn't look like she needs any protection. Shinn looks like e type tt will protect his loved ones... so i think it's beta for shinn n stellar to go together ^^

i rather shinn paired up wif meryin than luna. But still, shinnxstellar still my fav!

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by Coordinator
Shinn is umm 17? 18?

Well. Shinn's only 16, or so says mahq.net.

If Mayu wasn't Shinn's sister, I'd say her. :P But since she is...

Hmm...

Stellar isn't exactly stable, so she isn't a good choice for him. The poor sap is in love with her, but he's not thinking about the future. There's a chance Lunamaria might end up with Shinn. :o

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Quote by Athrun

Quote by CoordinatorShinn is umm 17? 18?

If Mayu wasn't Shinn's sister, I'd say her. :P But since she is...Hmm...
Stellar isn't exactly stable, so she isn't a good choice for him. The poor sap is in love with her, but he's not thinking about the future. There's a chance Lunamaria might end up with Shinn. :o

Hehe. Quite true... I think i'll die taking care of her if i were shinn... But still... I dun really like luna x shinn. Luna looks much more mature than shinn!

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by kyubinaruto

Quote by Athrun

Quote by CoordinatorShinn is umm 17? 18?

If Mayu wasn't Shinn's sister, I'd say her. :P But since she is...Hmm...

Hehe. Quite true... I think i'll die taking care of her if i were shinn... But still... I dun really like luna x shinn. Luna looks much more mature than shinn!

Just like Kira & Lacus, she was more mature than Kira, Luna isn't that strong, after she spied on Athrun, she shows some attitude change....well it should be Luna to tame Shinn, not Shinn to tame Luna, she was 17 though, and Shinn is 16.

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Not really! I am sure Kira is more mature than Lacus... actually i think they are as mature... I think there'll be personality clash between shinn n luna. Both v stubborn ^_^'

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by kyubinarutoNot really! I am sure Kira is more mature than Lacus... actually i think they are as mature... I think there'll be personality clash between shinn n luna. Both v stubborn ^_^'

heheheh, yeah Kira is more mature than Lacus in GSD, but in GS, Lacus' maturity is > than Kira, that time Kira still cry.

Hmm..a clash like Athrun x Cagalli?

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I think Shinn and Steallar are a great couple!! I would like them to end up together... But I don't think so... Considering that's very likely, that "the spolier" will become true... Or at least I read that somewhere... :(

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by cifirynI think Shinn and Steallar are a great couple!! I would like them to end up together... But I don't think so... Considering that's very likely, that "the spolier" will become true... Or at least I read that somewhere... :(

Well, i hope it's not Kira who killed her.

Deathscythe-Hell

Deathscythe-Hell

~the god of death~

i would wanna luna and shinn to end up together.. they look perfect.. :)

Signature Image

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I thin shinn and Meyrin because it seems to me she likes him.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Quote by Lacuslover81I thin shinn and Meyrin because it seems to me she likes him.

Yea I think the same... Meyrin likes Shinn. But I still want to see Talia + Shinn together :D. Lunamaria likes Athrun now and Athrun loves Cagalli... but maybe he'll change

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Coordinator

Quote by Lacuslover81I thin shinn and Meyrin because it seems to me she likes him.

Yea I think the same... Meyrin likes Shinn. But I still want to see Talia + Shinn together :D. Lunamaria likes Athrun now and Athrun loves Cagalli... but maybe he'll change

Meyrin and Shinn, that's good too, but i think Meyrin matches very well with Vino too.. I think Lunamaria felt sorry for Athrun.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.