Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who do u like as Shinn's girl? - Minitokyo

who do u like as Shinn's girl?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

hmmm i think Lunameria is better than Steller....iono why

Stellar for the first choice, but since she's out of the picture... Lunamaria will do fine.

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

I like Luna, but I would have to say that Stellar is the better girl for Shinn. Why did she have to die? (begins crying)

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

i love Lunamaria with shinn
becouse i think Stellar is wild and violent and also she is crazy she will not
fit with Shinn,if they're together it will make things worst.
in the other side Lunamaria is cute,caring and she can make the childish
Shinn feels comfortable,i think she can change Shinn additude like Lacus
change Kira's additude.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Quote by BesaI want Shinn to be with Stellar,because I don't like Luna that much.

Same goes here.. I don't like Luna cause she's quite a stickup especially to Athrun.. :angry:

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

I don't like anyone to be Shin's girl -_-;;
maybe Stella cause hes obsessed about her and completely biased
(oh she doesnt know what shes doing, lets not stop her rampage) definitely
not lunamaria cause he shows no signs of love towards her yet she definitely
likes Shin and it seems like Shin will take advantage of it even if its
unintentional cause of his winy nature =/

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I liked him with Stellar. Cuz when he's with Lunamaria, he lost his cool and his skill in piloting had gone down. I mean look at him! He wasn't suppose to lost his cool! He should fight more! And the ending may not be bored like it was... And because of Stellar, Shinn beated Kira. Which is a OMG! But the end? Athrun beat Shinn? I mean at first, Kira beat Athrun. Then Shinn Beat Kira. Then Athrun beat Shinn? How was that supposed to happen? Stellar dissapear and Lunamaria came. Sigh. I hate answering that.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Shinn and Stellar.

Shinn and Lunamaria do NOT make a good couple, because of HOW they became a couple. Shinn shoots down Athrun and Meyrin, Lunamaria is suddenly kissing him? ::stares:: Riiiiiight. She puts the moves on the guy who killed her sister. That's fucked up people.

Shinn and Stellar were very nice to watch on screen, look great together, but sadly had little developement as a couple because of the situations and can even be argued if they are in fact a couple... but Shinn seems to care about Stellar WAY more than he cares about Lunamaria and all of their official images portray them as a couple (to me they look like more of a couple than Athrun/Cagalli and Kira/Lacus by the official pics).

And I think that's fitting to show that they are a couple, because words weren't good enough for either of them. It was more a feeling you got when watching them. Or a feeling I got, anyway.

And not to mention the fact that Lunamaria is a boring, annoying, useless character and I can NOT stand her. Fukada failed me yet again, when he didn't knock her off. And I usually don't like saying ANY character should die. She's the first ladies and gentlemen, that I have ever wished to die.

^___^ That is all.

Signature Image

I think Stellar was better for Shinn. The best reason was the last episode when Shinn met Stellar and even though he was lying in Luna's, his girlfriend's arms, he called for Stellar.

I felt sorry for Luna. It looks like Shinn only needed a shoulder to cry on and that he would love Stellar and never let Luna replace her. Well...

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

Well... I prefer Shinn with Stellar in another world after watch the episode 34 when he defeated Kira. However, in my opinion, the Gundam Seed Destiny creator has run out of idea when make this sequel since he presented two main character in this story (Kira and Shinn). We can see that Shinn is the main character in this sequel, but unfortunately, the author still keeping their two previous hero in the line. It makes the story running difficult since most of Gundam Seed fans never want to see them die. So we can see in the end that Shinn position change drastically from main character to an annoying brat with airhead! How could that be? Even the emotional man Yzak Zule, still able to accept the reality when all of his companion die or changing side, but why can't he?
Gee.... what am i writing here....?

i like Shinn x Stellar .. they really make a cute couple ^^

Stellar, she is funny!

\(^o^)/

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I wanna know something. Is Lunamaria 17 and Shinn 16? Older girl with younger girl? Well, its okay as you can see, Ashton Kutcher is waaay younger than Demi Moore.

Still, I like Shinn with Stellar!

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote: I wanna know something. Is Lunamaria 17 and Shinn 16? Older girl with younger girl? Well, its okay as you can see, Ashton Kutcher is waaay younger than Demi Moore.

Still, I like Shinn with Stellar!

yup2, Luna is 1 year older than Shinn. hmm.. so many people likes Stellar to be with Shinn...

maybe beacuse Shinn and Luna's relationship is kinda weird?

Pride comes before the fall

Shinn and Stellar, my favourite couple in GSD.

It was Stellar at first, but the new opening showed Shinn, Lunamaria (as she got out of Athrun's harem), and Stellar, and the openings always are a big give away. So it was apparent to me that this would somehow come into play.

Either way, I like Stellar with Shinn. Why? Because when he was with her, we saw a different side to him, not the arrogant and ass part, but a more kinder one, his true self probably. But the fact is that Stellar was destined to die (Think about it for a while). I don't mind Luna either, cause I always thought they were cute together and actually supported them, but the way they got together had me so confused...

Sinn and Steller, They look so complete together.

Lunamaria for sure

well, let's just look at that cellphone he carries all the time, okay?
of course, it's his sister! XP

Not very fond of any pairings that includes Shinn, because they're not very well developed.

But if I have to choose - Luna.
Just because she is not a nutcase. Shinn's already one, cant put two nuts together. Yelling abt how he's gonna protect, when he's the one needing it most. So, Luna.

Lunamaria for Shinn. Stellar is a psychotic bitch and will always stay that way. yes, i dislike stellar.

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Actually I've thought a crazy mind once where I think a ShinnxMeer... I KNOW I"M CRAZY! It just came out after Stellar died.

But Shinn x Stellar all the way!

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I prefer stellar....
dunno..just like her ^^

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

TheRedKnight

TheRedKnight

:+:Akai No Kishi:+:

Actually i hope shinn with stellar but she was dead
Oh stellar why T~T

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.