Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who do u like as Shinn's girl? - Minitokyo

who do u like as Shinn's girl?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 134 total items

listen here Son_Pan ppl love luna more cause she's still alive and stellar cause ppl keep seeing her as a child...they never use their brains to even think what stelar's gone true....and as ur shinn and luna dreamin of being a couple...it won't take long for shinn to kill luna AGAIN jus like in phase 50...and besides luna enters the army by self but stellar by force....luna is a nice girl but i can't see her being a couple with shinn...to mo the way he wants to protect luna its like he's only using her or it's like a rebound....so please ppl , luna deserves better...not a psycho like shinn who would jus kill her in a second if not for athrun who steps in..

i think shinn should be with stellar. they look so good together and shinn really cared bout her. (i havent fin the series yet but from wat ive heard i think shinn had liked stellar better). i dont like luna vry much though...

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Lunamaria . I like her the moment i saw her . Just the way i fell in love with Shinn . And for me they're the best couple .

Signature Image

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

Stellar !

The relationship between Shinn and Luna is too awkward.
I mean, Luna likes Athrun and chases him to everywhere.
But after he is go (and Meyrin), Luna likes Shinn because Shinn comfort her ?! I think that is too strange. Just because one comfort she can change her heart ?!

Beside Shinn really loves Stellar. I dont think he can changes his heart that fast.

love.. is unlimited

the relationship between stellar and shinn is so much sweeter! >.< so i really would rather stellar and shinn end up together.

on the other hand, shinn and luna depend on each other for moral support. somewhat i just dont like lunar..

merged: 03-11-2006 ~ 10:20pm
addin on.. lunar does not show any affection for shinn at all. their relationship sparked so suddenly that i dont think it's love or affection at all

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

I would definatly have to say Stellar!
I like Luna too but she doesnt go with Shinn she's desperate not to have a boyfriend maybe. ( No offense Luna! ^_^')

~*Meer*~

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Stellar has to be the one. I'm kinda disappointed that Shinn went with Luna. A magazine said that Luna's love for Shinn isnt true love, just maybe...well..."LIKE"

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

Uh, I'd prefer that he was with Lunamaria and not Stellar for two reasons. One, a relationship with Stellar would be more like a parent and child because of her sensitivity and Two, she's dead.

since Stella is dead i guess Lunamairiana is porbobly Shinn's girl XD

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

I would have to say that Shinn and Lunamaria go well together. Shinn loved Stellar so much that he would give up his life for her, but she died in the end. I think this was a good decision for Fukuda-san because of many reasons. First, Stellar was an experiment, and neither a natural nor a coordinator. She was also the enemy of ZAFT. Because of who she was, it would have been almost impossible for her to be together with Shinn. She continuously destroyed cities and people's lives. However, Lunamaria was together with Shinn for a long time. They trained together at the academy, and both became fighters of ZAFT. It was easier for Luna to understand Shinn's situation and try to help him. Stellar, on the other hand, did nothing to help Shinn and only got him into trouble. Although her pretty and naive qualities make her an interesting character, a person like her is not very helpful. Therefore, Luna, someone who can aid Shinn when in trouble, is the better partner for him.

Music.

TYY

Hmm... ... I like Stellar as Shinn's girl! :) But she died! >=( How disapointing
! >=(

exactly! i was so upset that steller died! i was even more upset when luna and shinn got together! hmpf -pouts-

I think Shin and Stella match....as for Neo, he is just like a father to Stella and Neo is Mu .....how can they be together when Mu already has a gf and they got together in the end?
Plus.....Shin was callin Stella's name in Luna's arms....which girl can take tt ?! and it also shows that the person he truely loves is Stella.......aniwae i hate shin and i dun think he deserves any girl .....if there is one girl he deserves, it would be his sis.....

NightAngel

A dream box

Stellar. Because of their circumstances. I think he just stayed with Luna because he had no one else. It was kind of rushed if you ask me.
But he better get over his sister complex begore thinking about a serious relationship.

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 134 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.