Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to look a problem from different side - Minitokyo

How to look a problem from different side

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

People always tell me to look a problem from difeerent point of view, from the other side.

until now, i don't know what that means, and i can't try either. well, anybody could help me?

Pride comes before the fall

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD Well in other words it kinda means something like this...

Let's say u get in a fight about the stupidest thing like.. for say Getting in a fight with your friend. You get all frustrated over the fight cause you both have different opinons. Let's say the fight was about who was right and who was wrong. In your own defence you would of course follow through on your side BUT never stop to think about how or what ur friend feels. So in other word 'Viewing, from the other side' in this situation means that you should stop, and review the situation you are in and see thing on someone else point of view rather than your own.

XD Hope this helps any.

Cadi

Cadi

True

umm... let me put it this way. When you have a problem with another person... lets say over a guy/girl... like imagine what you would feel when your as the other person... XD its hard to explain. But imagine yourself as that person and what would you think differently about the situation. Its like putting yourself in their shoes. Hope I helped...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

Here's a good example: I place a glass of water on the table. I then tell you that it is 1/2 full. That is true, but I could also say with complete mathimatical truth that the glass is 1/2 empty. It depends on where you start (the bottom or the top of the glass). In order to see thing from another point of view, I assume that I am one end of the glass and then try to swap sides. Try this:

Q: Is a piece of watermolon sweet?

A: Two answers-can you guess them?

A2: (Yes) If you have not had anything sweet recently or even something sour, then the watermelon will be sweet. (No) If you have had something sweet like ice cream, then the watermelon will taste like water and have no sweetness. Both answers depend on a different starting 'location". This can be translated also as a 'point of view'. Seeing things differently takes practice so don't give up! Take care. Sayonara. :)!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

it's basically putting yourself in the other person's shoes...how would YOU feel if you were in their situation?

Signature Image

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

umm
you must ask both side what they are thinking

love.. is unlimited

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.