Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favorite X guy? - Minitokyo

Who's your favorite X guy?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

I just have to ask this, beings I'm a big X fan myself. Plus, polls are fun ^-^

For my answer, I'm usually torn between Kamui and Subaru. But totally in X, it's Kamui.

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

i like Kamui

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I'm a Subaru fan. Following his journey from Tokyo Babylon and how he changed in X. he's such a sad character that it's hard not wanting to follow his life to see if the poor guy will ever find happiness someday.....

Signature Image

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I'd have to go with Kamui, even though I also like Subaru and Sorata. Kamui's so cute, and he's gone through so much...not to mention that he saw his best friend kill one of the few people left he had to love. He has a tendency to worry about his friends, too, like when Yuzuriha disappeared for awhile, or Subaru when he left, or Sorata when he gets hurt, or the student council friend he makes (can't remember his name)...I think it's too cute when he worries about his friends.
Subaru's cool, too, but I don't know his story very well...I've only read the first 3 books of Tokyo Babylon, but as Electrastar pointed out, you do want to know if the "poor guy will find happiness someday". And the way he helped Kamui when he had reverted into himself...what a good friend!
As for Sorata...he loves to crack jokes and make light of things to help his fellow seals, but he also can be serious when needed. And the way he's so persistent about Arashi being the "one" for him is kinda cute...he's always saying something to make her blush or get mad. And what he does for her in volume 17 is the coolest! Aww, so cute....! Anyway, those are my favorites. I also like how Seiichiro Aoki cares for Karen when she's used to being alone...and Kusanagi is so sweet to Yuzuriha (though that may change later, in what I haven't read yet)...but Kamui's my most favorite. Wow...long post ^_^' Sorry....

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Kamui!! Kamui!! Kamui!! *__________*

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Kamui..no doubt....^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Hmmm, this one is really tricky. Cause they are all really great characters. Though for some odd reason I have to say Seishirou Sakurazuka, he makes a great bad guy. And is really cool looking too. :D

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

I vote for Kamui although I hesitated with other (Sorata is too cool) but kamui stay the best i think.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.