Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: Story continuation..Bring out the creativity in you....^_^ - Minitokyo

Game: Story continuation..Bring out the creativity in you....^_^

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 Next » 858 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

ok, here's how it works....i will give a start on the story and all of you continue anyway you like, can be humourous,horror , ANYTHING..just that the continuation will start from the member above you.....and maybe some of the members here can be the hero or villian.......^_^

Long long ago, in a far far away kingdom, called Kingdom of God, as the place is as beautiful as it is in heaven. However one day,.............

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

A bunny called Sun-Sunn decied to go for a little walk down to....

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

...the hole of the rabid weasel with laser breathe and eye-beam named Pudgy. He asked for some toothpicks and a little floss. Pudgy blasted him away and then...

nice to see you bak satan123^_^

Signature

Sun-Sunn turned into a giant weasel eating bunny!!! Sun-Sunn looked at weasel with her blood red eyes and said....

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

"I am going to eat you! Muwahaha!"

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

the weasel replied : "you will be sorry for this as i am one of Satan123's followers....he's the most powerful, cunning, sexy man in the universe. "

ps: don't throw rotten tomatoes at me.....>_<

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

Sun-Sunn proceeds to eat the weasel. "Mwahahaha! I will destroy this world and claim it for my own!" As Sun-Sunn continues the reign of terror, she encounters...

Satan123!!! The most sexy and cunning man alive!!!! So Satan123....

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

unleashes A Devastating Fire Storm.........and turned Sun-sunn into a roast bunny.....

But really it wasn't Sun-Sunn at all! It was only a chicken that he roasted! So though the fire jummed....

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

and Sun-Sunn uses his gigantic carrot stick and hit Satan123 on his head.....obviously his effort is futile...and the most powerful, cunning, sexy man in the universe decided to counter it with The Wrath Of Satan.( for more details about it pls refer to my userpage....^_^ )....but suddenly......

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

A yellow monkey that carried Sun-Sunn to oblivion. Then the monkey said...

Signature

To defeat Satan123 you must turn into a sexy and hot chick. So Sun-Sunn thought of it and....

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

turned into a beautiful blonde girl ...... and satan123 is nose bleeding......

Sun-Sunn walked up to Satan123 the most sexy and cunning man alive and said....

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Jakulito's hotter than you. But nevertheless, they still made out and then satan123 jumped and...

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

ranting like crazy.....
so he pull out a magic mirror and said: " mirror , mirror on my hand, who's the sexiest of them all"......
the mirror replied: " you are, my great , powerful,cunning and sexiest lord"

* heck....become like snow white and i am the wicked witch???!!!! *

But then that's when Alisha jummed in to save Sun-Sunn! Hail Alisha! The most sweetest and cutest girl around!!!

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

" Noooo...i am the sweetest and cutest all around." said Jakulito and began arguing with Alisha and Sun-sunn....they didn't notice that there was a black ominous cloud behind them.....

Then Alisha went and diched all of them because she saw the....

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

the most powerful, cunning, sexy man in the universe in in it.......

Alisha sceamed and.....

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

nothing happens!!!!!!.....>_<
" who's gonna rescue you now, my little pretty?" said the most powerful, cunning, sexy man in the universe

Alisha gets scared and pulled out a hammer and smashed satan123 right in the....

page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 Next » 858 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.